Thread: Orc or Undead?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Orc or Undead?

The racial isn't bad considering it's off GCD, and you can use it when you have a lot of damage incoming. Life Tap when festergut does his huge aoe and you risk dieing, especially in Hc mode. Or you could pop the racial and get 6% mana while still being able to cast.

And also Blood Elves should be Alliance, purely because of lore. In WC3 Humans could create Blood Elf Dragonhawk riders, and the Alliance helped them more than the Horde did.

Arcane Torrent is pretty 'meh' now except for Destro. Destro tries to life tap is little as humanly possible. Afflic and Demo need to LT for their glyphs, so Arcane Torrent is useless.

Also with the new LT changes you take such light damage that there's no longer a real risk. You'll rarely even see your health go down when tapping.

I'd go with UD female, best animations in game imo! ;D

if youre a min/max'er go orc and change when cata hits...

if not go undead.

if you dont wanner be undead(even thou you stated you like em) and like/love pvp go BE.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxypo
    so I'm gonna faction change to Horde and wondered what race I should go for? while I like undead more than orcs, orc got a nice racial that will improve my dps aswell, how much will it actually increase with it? Is it worth going orc just because of the racial?
    racials waiting for redesign, so doesnt matter what u choice, with cata will be different.