How to fix the balance between factions in pvp?

Recently I've noticed, as I'm sure many have noticed, that on servers and battle groups where one faction was slightly better in pvp, alot of people migrate to the winning faction, leaving the side with issues even worse off and further imbalanceing pvp.
    Now you can say this is a qq post or what ever you guys wanna call it, but everyone knows that if things continue this way there will be no more bg and world pvp. Eventually anyone that is tired of losing will either A) Switch sides to win, or B) Stop pvping all together. Personally I think faction change was the worst thing that could have happend (at first I thought it was a good idea, now I see the dark side of it) but that is a whole other rant for another day. The only idea I could come up with is, this is a war game, alliance vs horde, yet alliance fight alliance in arena and horde fight horde in arena, all they have to do is make it so you can't fight against same faction in arena, and then people will get so tired of waiting they transfer back over and eventually everything will even out.
    Thats just something I thought of while getting a solid beat down 6 bg's in a row. What are your thoughts on that idea and do you have any of your own on how to solve the problem.

Sorry for the wall of text.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Re: How to fix the balance between factions in pvp?

merge all the battlegroups...problem solved

in bg mix alliance and horde in same grp!

Quote Originally Posted by behnam1991
    in bg mix alliance and horde in same grp!
    That doesnt really show that we are at war with each other, thats the point of bg's, we are fighting over resources and strategic points.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

I wouldn't mind horde v horde bg's... I actually know a few guys I'd like to see with a red name plate...

Faction changes seriously screwed things up for my server. It used to be 50/50 and now it's more like 10/90 in favor of the horde. And as a horde player i hate it, BG ques take 20 min to pop, WG pvp is dead, actually it's more like raiding now (LF10 people to kill this 20 tenacity prot pally, pst with gs)
    Long story short i know your pain Op, it sucks but don't expect any fixes from blizzard cuz they're making a ton of money with their faction change service. We can only hope worgens attract some of these bloodelf lovers back to the alliance >

Quote Originally Posted by Zebraz
    Faction changes seriously screwed things up for my server. It used to be 50/50 and now it's more like 10/90 in favor of the horde. And as a horde player i hate it, BG ques take 20 min to pop, WG pvp is dead, actually it's more like raiding now (LF10 people to kill this 20 tenacity prot pally, pst with gs)
    Long story short i know your pain Op, it sucks but don't expect any fixes from blizzard cuz they're making a ton of money with their faction change service. We can only hope worgens attract some of these bloodelf lovers back to the alliance >
    Yes, yes they did. But just think of all the money blizzard would make if you could only fight opposing factions in pvp, if horde could no longer fight horde in arena, then alot of people would go back to alliance side just so they can have competitive pvp. Like I said pvp isnt completely one sided on my server yet, but on my battle group it surely is.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry

That would just ruin pvp even more.

Wpvp and Bgs are for luls, dont bring arena down as well because of battlegroup imbalance.

As someone mentioned, just merge some unbalanced BGs and we'd be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubix
    That would just ruin pvp even more.

Wpvp and Bgs are for luls, dont bring arena down as well because of battlegroup imbalance.

As someone mentioned, just merge some unbalanced BGs and we'd be set.
    Because arena is srzs bznz amirite, all pvp is for the "luls". Don't get me started on arena, its the second reason pvp is so shit at the moment (imo). Blizzard is to busy trying to balance 3v3 and 5v5 they forget all about the 10v10, 15v15, 40v40, and world pvp situations. If it wasnt for X class bitching that Y class can do Z move in arena and they cant, we wouldnt have class homogenisation like we do now and pvp would be alot more fun even when losing. And I dont see how keeping this game in its original state, as in horde vs alliance, would bring down arena. They should just make arena for fun, no points, no rewards, maybe a title, but end game gear for figuring out the best comp is pretty lame imo.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry