Does Whipped Frenzy still work?

I'm a rogue and i was going to suggest this method of dps to my guild, posted in warlocks because i figured you guys would know, thank you all beforehand

Re: Does Whipped Frenzy still work?

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by rabide
    Yes.
    although i already said it, thanks!!!

If you are talking about the succubus in Hellfire it no longer works. I went to do it myself but when you cast the buff it doesn't activate, it just goes on cooldown.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    If you are talking about the succubus in Hellfire it no longer works. I went to do it myself but when you cast the buff it doesn't activate, it just goes on cooldown.
    the succubus auto casts it. maybe she casted it on you instead of your target, and you were too slow to change that.
    Normally, I am not one to post, but only read. If I find an interesting topic, you might see me again.

I have not tried it that recently, but after having played with it briefly - allbeit with melee on my warlock, it does auto-cast so will be on cooldown the first time.
    Just wait for that cooldown to finish, then it should apply just fine.
    Certainly while whacking things with my staff, allbeit for little damage, the frequeny of the swings was increased substantially.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

You can still have the pet, and cast the buff (it wasn't on cooldown for me)
    But I couldn't get it to my raid, maybe I'm a nub and couldnt get it to summon with me though

wtf is whipped frenzy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Enslave it, put it on stay, get out of range on it, put the person you want to get it right beside it, and cast it on the player. Boom Done.

Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    wtf is whipped frenzy.
    Whipped Frenzy is a buff applied by a specific demon mob in hellfire peninsular.
    It is a stackable buff increasing melee attack speed, but being an enslaveable demon, you can enslave it, and apply it to another target, namely a melee dps, and has apparantly been abused for the lich king fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Whipped Frenzy is a buff applied by a specific demon mob in hellfire peninsular.
    It is a stackable buff increasing melee attack speed, but being an enslaveable demon, you can enslave it, and apply it to another target, namely a melee dps, and has apparantly been abused for the lich king fight.
    creative use of in-game mechanics then. can't be abused for using it like that even though it sounds pretty much like cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.