Frost Mage/Disc 2v2

Anyone have any good tips on running this comp? having a hard time with affliction lock/resto MM/tree and beatcleave mainly. ive read abni's guide but that was arcane and i couldnt find any good strats... so please no LMGTFY links

Re: Frost Mage/Disc 2v2

Kill the locks pet so it can't silence/devour polly... Have priest mana burn heals

beast cleave should be easy for your comp. CC shaman, stay in hunters melee range and burn him. At least that's how I beat them as aff/rshaman.

As for MM/tree, I'd guess it's going to be an outlast game... keep a slow on the hunter so the priest can easily Los... once again, kill the pet, mana burn the druid... You might wanna try to mana burn the hunter when he get's about 50%... force him into viper, then light him up! Don't forget you can spell steal hot's...

Kinda scatterbrained, sry... but those are just some things I would do.

I wish my frost mage used slow in our plays too... Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by keley
    purposely misinterpreting or just stupid? He means keep the slow EFFECT, not the specific slow SPELL.

Your first post on these forums is to troll??

Obviously he meant snares, since every mage, regardless of spec, has them. His advice was sound, having played this comp, I can tell you that is exactly what you do, outlast them, keep slow (snares) on the hunter for burns, and drop the hunter during a CC rotation.

Here is some advice for you, if you dont have something constructive to say, say nothing, else your advice is worthless, which in this case it is.

As a Rshaman teamed with UA locks, frostmage / disc are by far the most easiest comp and farmable comp for me.

The only way i lose to a disc / fmage is if poly fails to be eaten by felhunter (chilled debuff) or they happen to catch me in a bad position with tremor missing and grounding on cd (with no defensive cooldowns) and kill within a deep freeze.

Lol, you dumb.
    Un-banned and ready to unleash the Cool stories.. Bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬