Which piece of T10 should i grab

im at a crossroads here, i have 109 frost and can either grab the chest t10 or legs to make my 4 set, and i know that the chest itself is better than the legs, but i have a 264 chest and 245 legs right now, so i don't know which piece to grab.

armory link-http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Eonar&name=waffletots
    (yes i know i use alot of commas, also my t10 gloves arent equipped because the ones i have are better till 4set)

Re: Which piece of T10 should i grab

I'd go chest because you can get the legs from voa

it is unlikely, but if you get the legs and then the legs drop in your voa and no one wants/can use them

you'll probably feel bad

Even though the tier 9 legs are itemized very well, I suggest you get the legs and get rid of that hit trinket. It sucks to use those trinkets when 100 of the hit is totally wasted.

the 264 u have is sanguine silk robes. its "nice" but not for pDPS gear. meaning its for demonology only and that if u are in a guild in which u always play demo. get the tier chest and since u have the gloves your options are either craftable legs or plaguebringer's stained pants. i'd go for the festergut pants since u are using that hit trinket.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eleth/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronan/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Looking at a cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.

Personally I grab Items in this Order: Chest, Shoulder, Helm, Legs, Hands

Legs and Hands last cause they are obtainable from VoA 25, you just have to have patience.

But You can rotate Chest and Helm around for whichever you need to upgrade first, then you can change around shoulder and the chest/helm for the same purpose. Don't grab Legs or Hands unless you absolutely need to though, and of course the day you get those items they will drop in VoA 10/25 and you will be pissed (Happened on my DK, was not happy to have wasted emblems)

Unless things have changed your should go for T10 4 piece bonus of head, chest, shoulders, gloves and NOT buy the legs. The reason for this is that Legs Of Woven Death are BiS until you start doing ICC 25 HC. Would suggest looking to buy the gloves lastly with your BoF as you can get Ilvl264 gloves drop in VOA 25.

Although I will admit I brought my gloves with BoF as I needed the +hit.

Definitely get the chest. No contest. Then get Festergut or crafted legs.

^ Agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

I am at a crossroads as well. I raid demo, and lately have been getting stuck as to where I need/want to go on gear. I'm trying to maximize haste as much as possible, but lately been getting stuck on what gear to go after.
    To throw another kink into the chain, I won the 10.5 legs today. I do have tier 10 gloves as well if I wanted to go 4set. My armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ush&cn=Gremmik

So at this point, I know I have a couple options

A) Just take the 4 set going with tier 10 gloves even with legs being better, since I have the Festergut legs.

B) take the 4 set with the legs since the legs are tier 10.5, and wait for the princes' chest to drop.

C) whatever else you guys suggest.

As for my trinkets, I would love to lose the frost badge +hit trinket, but at the present I do not always raid in 25 man so I need to keep the hit. I have been trying to get the Reign of Dead, but have had no such luck.

Quote Originally Posted by gremmik
    I am at a crossroads as well. I raid demo, and lately have been getting stuck as to where I need/want to go on gear. I'm trying to maximize haste as much as possible, but lately been getting stuck on what gear to go after.
    To throw another kink into the chain, I won the 10.5 legs today. I do have tier 10 gloves as well if I wanted to go 4set. My armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ush&cn=Gremmik

So at this point, I know I have a couple options

A) Just take the 4 set going with tier 10 gloves even with legs being better, since I have the Festergut legs.

B) take the 4 set with the legs since the legs are tier 10.5, and wait for the princes' chest to drop.

C) whatever else you guys suggest.

As for my trinkets, I would love to lose the frost badge +hit trinket, but at the present I do not always raid in 25 man so I need to keep the hit. I have been trying to get the Reign of Dead, but have had no such luck.
    T10 Gloves, 4pc T10, with Fester Legs
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

are the offset pieces worth considering at all?... or is the 4 piece bonus too good to pass up?... keeping in mind, my guild is casual and i'll probably never be able to upgrade the 4 piece other than the ones you purchase for frost emblems...

Deleted

The 4 pc is definitely too good to pass up. Use off-pieces to fill gaps if you're not using crafted pieces or drops. Grab the belt and the cloak when you're all bonussed up.