Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Frost DW Vs. Blood 2H [Tanking]

I think people don't read the "does only cause damage when the target is not facing you" part

All I'm sayin is n raids, when the other tank is a pally 99% of the time my tankmastery add on is goin nuts from "Soandso mocked targetX usin Hand of Reckoning" if you're not that guy then thank you, because when pugging 10m icc (guild only runs 25 now ) nothing is more annoyng than DBS or Prof goin taunt immune
    Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    Can I give you +1k internetz, Chokaa?

15+ Year Old Account

Those still have DR activated? Thought they disabled it on most bosses where taunting is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Chokaa
    All I'm sayin is n raids, when the other tank is a pally 99% of the time my tankmastery add on is goin nuts from "Soandso mocked targetX usin Hand of Reckoning" if you're not that guy then thank you, because when pugging 10m icc (guild only runs 25 now ) nothing is more annoyng than DBS or Prof goin taunt immune
    I can give you something more annoying. The undergeared paladin taunting Marrowgar while the main tank (me) is half asleep and the healers are so bored because I take no damage that they are half asleep as well. Pally dies, raid goes "WTF?" Battle res him, and before he can even get healed up from the battle res he taunts it back and is flat on his back again. That was also the moment we found out he didn't have ardent defender.

Freakin pugs.