Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: H Paladin healing trinket question.

Not only what Forcelink said, but you just said you don't mind popping DP on cd, yet the cd for DP is 1 min. If you are popping all three of those at the same time, it means you only get "semi-decent" return on 1 out of 3 DPs.

You'd be better off using H solace on all of those fights as it has more MP5 return than the other two trinkets you listed by a lot.
    Xentin
    Damage Control [Suramar-US]

how useful is Althor's Abacus for holy pallys? There seems no reason for the throughput and the proc seems only worthwhile if you already have a few in the raid already.

It's useful the same way DBW is useful to rets (well ok TAJ is amazing, but for rets who won't drop PP, DBW sure looks shiny)...there's really not much else as far as ICC trinkets go and maybe you missed out on the ToC trinkets, so people want to get what they can even if it doesn't make good sense.

I pointed out that this wasn't such a great choice for a holy paladin after one outrolled 2 shaman and a druid on it in on a recent pug ICC25 my DK was in and the response from the RL?

It's good for FoL paladins...

Great so they make one mistake and then exacerbate it by taking good drops away from other healers.

Oh well, it was a pug after all.

Personally, I use normal solace and talisman of resurgence all the time.

If I need more oomph I just pop a CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowittajako
    ICC is just so faceroll that you dont even need to DP and you are still almost at full mana when boss dies,
    this is pure proof that u are being carried.

and i cba to even quote the other errors in ur post man, ur completely wrong.

Meteorite Crystal > H Solace > Tears > N Solace for regen

Meteorite Crystal > H Solace > H Sliver > Solace > ToR for throughput.

im pretty sure it says this above, i may have made a slight error but i dont think i have

Quote Originally Posted by mynameispaladin
    Meteorite Crystal > H Solace > Tears > N Solace for regen
    You have this wrong. N solace is greater regen than tears, by about 30 MP5 even.
    Xentin
    Damage Control [Suramar-US]

Sigh... If people just geared properly, no one would have to worry about plea. Honestly, you shouldn't be plea'ing much at all now-a-days anyway. And on the topic of trinkets...

HSolace + M Crystal = If you still have mana issues/Progression fights.

HSolace + Solace = You have the fight on farm, and mana is not an issue.

Just carry all three and use common sense.
    Xaveria - Holy Pally
    Team Jersey

honestly what percentage of holy paladins do you think have a heroic solace and a meteorite crystal?

And I would suggest that people still plea because they run in raids that are either pugs where often people are undergeared relative to your experience or have no idea what they're doing, making more heals necessary because they're taking more damage or they're in raids with non ideal composition and they end up covering for replacements who lack the experience and gear.

I'm not saying your observations are invalid, just try to recognize that not everyone has the option to not plea as often as is desirable or tanks will fall down and go boom.

Quote Originally Posted by DI\\//INATION
    I suppose when you get to good enough Intellect you can benefit from anything trinket wise. My holy pally is rockin' Sliver of Pure Ice + Purified Lunar Dust (Frost emblem) and bonus spell power from both is nice.
    from your sig it shows you got 30k mana unbuffed. i dont stop gemming int or picking trinkets without int before im around 38-40k mana unbuffed.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!