Spriest, what to buy next with Emblem of Frost?

Hey there.

Currently i'm at 4pc T10 bonus, but i got the legs in VoA and i know they don't have the perfect itemization with hit. So i'm not sure wether i should buy the head and replace legs with a non-set item for ICC or i just upgrade my belt

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ill&cn=Nephite

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Spriest, what to buy next with Emblem of Frost?

Shadow T10 Head. Spirit / Haste Belt.

The rest is subjective. PLD if you heal, 4pc T10 heal if you're Disc, Volde's back if you don't need healing stuff.

Looking over your Armory more you should probably farm either: Normal Reign, Illustration of the Dragon Soul, Abyssal Rune, Eye of the Broodmother, or Nevermelting Ice Crystal in that order of preference. All are easily farmable and better than Embrace of the Spider.

http://shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=24134
    ^ BiS list for future reference with links to the Normal and Heroic BiSs in the first post.

buy tier head --> craft the 264 boe legs (you'll have to use one sp/hit gem)--> get the belt next time you have the emblems

Yeah. I use Leggings of Woven Death and they are FTW. Definately use the Head, chest, Gloves and Shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Get the head piece, its BiS item with progress. As for 4 peice, I would aim for head,shoulder,chest and gloves (as they have stated). Leggings of woven death are very nice and if you have the means I would recommend them. Next would be the belt when possible. Also, replacing your trinket and neck. Id suggest abyssal rune its easy and painless and great for its ilvl. For neck, get H-FoS on farm for arcane loops of anger.

Grab the head and stick too t9 leggs if you need to hit, otherwise get woven death or the ones from fester 10man (tho you are faaar over hit cap).
    Belt as someone said, not hit/crit.
    Get the cloak, it's not the best, but better than yours. (atleast you had a pvp cloak when I saw your armory).