Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Blue posts, MMO Report

Cool a WH 40k mmo!!

I kinda like they way these new instances are sounding. Bringing back CC and if they are longer and harder so much the better.

I would tend to believe he means it will apply a single debuff that's 5% rather than a full 5 stack of 1%'s (sorry pvp mages, don't get your hopes up).

Having it as a stack when it applies all at once wouldn't make sense, nor would it be remotely in line with the way dispel mechanics are changing.
    They don't want junk buffs or dispel resistance because it leads it an arms race.

The problem with a big dungeon is that it will befucking boring after the second tier of gear is released.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

In Cataclysm, we want to reduce both extremes. That is, the rogue shouldn't feel invulnerable when they have all of their cooldowns available and they shouldn't feel helpless when they get caught without them.
    Why? Why can't you have a class that has these extremes? If you want to play middle of the road class, play a warrior or something. Now that leveling alts is ridiculously quick you won't get stuck with a class whose playstyle you don't like.
    qq you can't faceroll other players with all your cd's and a fixed rotation vs most enemies anymore? Poor you.
    Meh

15+ Year Old Account

Hope this Uldum dungeon has some Indiana Jones type features in it.. Puzzles, push some stones to activate stuff, and more like that. Kinda an improved Uldamar. Hopefully some random trash, maybe bosses would be a welcomed relief to dungeon crawling.
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy
    Hope this Uldum dungeon has some Indiana Jones type features in it.. Puzzles, push some stones to activate stuff, and more like that. Kinda an improved Uldamar. Hopefully some random trash, maybe bosses would be a welcomed relief to dungeon crawling.
    You want a legend of zelda style 'desert' temple in wow? Sounds good :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

10+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

In Cataclysm, we want to reduce both extremes. That is, the rogue shouldn't feel invulnerable when they have all of their cooldowns available and they shouldn't feel helpless when they get caught without them.
    Why? Why can't you have a class that has these extremes? If you want to play middle of the road class, play a warrior or something. Now that leveling alts is ridiculously quick you won't get stuck with a class whose playstyle you don't like.
    There is a difference between playstyle, and being 100% gimped without cooldowns. It takes a godly rogue, or a retarded victim to kill anyone without a cooldown as it is now, and it shouldn't be that way. Rogues should still stand a chance even if their cooldowns aren't ready, we will still have to play stealthy however.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    Underwater zones....yay.....*cry*

New class changes : Underwater breathing spells can no longer be cast on other people and now have a duration of 2minutes with a 30min cooldown!

World changes: All underwater breathing items and potions have been removed from the game

New mount changes : A new mount has been released its a yellow submarine! this single person mount costs 120k G and allows players to breath underwater however the submarines air tank only lasts for 30 min then an additional air tank must be purchased for an additional 20k gold. In addition a glowing submarine is available at the blizzard shop for 50$ and air tanks for 5$ each.
    fixed that for you
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291
    Don't get your hopes up about Uldum, guys.
    While I agree with most of you in that how you all are describing it would be awesome, remember, they claimed that the "ICC 5 man would have 7 bosses and an epic storyline" etc..., and it just turned out to be 3 pretty irrelevant (from one another) instances. That said, I did thoroughly enjoy them.
    if you watched blizzcon you would know all 7 bosses are in the one instance and it's not going to be massive like BRD, it'll have an elevator or something.

Did anyone else crack up at the Wind Rider and Griffin 69 at the beginning of the show?

I don't usually lol...but lol
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&n=Paulkariya

Blizzard's biggest mistake since vanilla has been to think "hey look, majority of people like X, lets make everything X". For example, "most people say SM was their favorite dungeon in vanilla, lets make every single TBC dungeon into 3-winged SM copy", or, "most people seem to enjoy paladin AoE tanking and AoE nuking in TBC, lets make everything clearable by AoE spamming in WotLK."
    This is how I felt for a long time. To be honest the more I hear about cataclysm the less excited I become. Every class change announced was basically 'we can't figure out how to make a happy medium; so every healer, dps, and tank will be the same'. What's the point of having 10 classes if they all play the same. Hey, perfect balance, knock out 7 classes, have 1 tank, 1 dps, 1 healer that can do everything. Why bother with such variety when in the end you want everyone the same.

The other thing that I hate is gear progression. They made WOTLK; more so then BC and Vanilla; about gear and gear only. The reasoning is quite obvious too, they can't deliver a good story to drive us to raid; they don't have content such as a unique zone that would only be available through raiding past a certain boss or something.. so they just give us gear. Old content becomes obsolete as newer raids become available. The badge vendors upgrade with better gear so you don't even have to see the older content.

<3 MMO Report

"I once laughed so hard. I milked all over the floor."

Mooie <Angelic Outkasts> - EU-Dragonblight

Quote Originally Posted by Tearex
    I hope the wont give out free underwater mounts for vashj'ir, cozz i want to keep my turtle rare since i farmed it for a long time
    They definitely will, of something very easily obtainable. They're not going to inconvenience an entire playerbase because a few people farmed up a rare water mount in the previous expansion. I mean, that would be the most hated zone in the expansion if they didn't. I sure know I would stay away like it had aids if I had to do the entire zone at regular swim speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Paulkariya
    Did anyone else crack up at the Wind Rider and Griffin 69 at the beginning of the show?

I don't usually lol...but lol

Laughed more at him stroking the gryphon kind of like an evil mastermind with a white cat :P

This image strongly reminds me of Stargate

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda

This image strongly reminds me of Stargate
    OH MY GOD THAT IS AWESOME.

I can't wait for Uldum. If there's a raid there, I will quit IRL and just raid that 23/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyangels
    OH MY GOD THAT IS AWESOME.

I can't wait for Uldum. If there's a raid there, I will quit IRL and just raid that 23/7.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf
    I want a dungeon triple the size of brd, twice the maze and ten times the difficulty, that would be epic.
    *looks in his recipe book*
    a pinch of ICC raid bigness
    add 3 teaspoons of sunken temple mazeness
    add a generaous amount of the twins encounter in ahn'qiraj 40 man

stir well

Quote Originally Posted by Avantha
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    I hope you can dig yourself out of that sarchasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogsworth
    *looks in his recipe book*
    a pinch of ICC raid bigness
    add 3 teaspoons of sunken temple mazeness
    add a generaous amount of the twins encounter in ahn'qiraj 40 man

stir well
    Mind = Blown
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.