sunder armor as fury

Heya

very simple question, in my last pug there was no warri tank but another dd warri.
    am i suppose to keep sunder armor up ? besides fearie fire from druids?
    or was the other warri just too lazy and the rogues as well ?

thank you

10+ Year Old Account

Re: sunder armor as fury

Youre dont have to, but you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

its not realy hard to fit sunder armor in your rotation, especialy cause you only have to refresh it like, ever 30 secs?

i wouldnt say that its "needed" in a 10 man, but i would say i consider you a bad player if you dont keep it up in 25man raids.

Everything that helps is worth doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBlade
    Every new dps trinket in the game should be itemised exactly and perfectly for you and also be an upgrade over your current trinkets.
    If this doesn't happen, the game is broken beyond horrific terrible belief and is not worth playing.
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...scale/nysalia/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/225579/

Yes you should. It's a dps increase for you, as well as the raid.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

yes you should. Rogues aren't lazy, it's a large drop in their dps and a bit of a pain in their rotation to weave expose armor.

if you had a Paladin in the group would you be happy if they didn't do blessing? Priest without Fortitude?

Should you do Sunder armor? YES
    Do you loose dps from doing it? YES
    Is it worth doing it still to increase the rest of the physical damagedealers damage? YES, if not, your raid must depend on you only witch is rather unlikley.

If there is no protwarrior in your team allways keep sunder up. I have a countdown running all the time to make sure it doesn't fall off even if we allways have a protwarrior as maintank.
    If there is another furywarrior in the team I allways whisper him/her to help me keeping them up (They never help but still). If there is just an Armswarrior in the group they should do it. If there is one fury and one arms the furywarrior should do it as its easier for them to keep them up and they dont have as big rageissues as arms.

Hope this helps.

Sunders don't stack like that :P so no wonder he isn't helping you keep them up, If you apply the first sunder then only your applications work

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    Yes you should. It's a dps increase for you, as well as the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthok
    Sunders don't stack like that :P so no wonder he isn't helping you keep them up, If you apply the first sunder then only your applications work
    Yes they do... sunder is a sunder and uses the same 5 stack no matter who casts it. if I do the first sunder before our prot warrior ( old habit, we just picked him up so I still sunder >< ) my enemy debuffs show 1 stack, then when he devistates it goes up to 2, 3, etc. Doesnt matter who uses it, as long as theres 5 on the boss
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by phantom
    Yes they do... sunder is a sunder and uses the same 5 stack no matter who casts it. if I do the first sunder before our prot warrior ( old habit, we just picked him up so I still sunder >< ) my enemy debuffs show 1 stack, then when he devistates it goes up to 2, 3, etc. Doesnt matter who uses it, as long as theres 5 on the boss
    aye. Id guess he may not be helping because when someone else did the prmary sunder it doesn't show up in your highlighed debuff slots, so it's a bit harder to tell when it's going to fall off unless you have a custom ui which specifically tracks sunder.

always sunder if there's no warrior tank, no doubt
    and keep that up on 5 stacks (on bt/ww cds)
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

You will find small gaps in your rotation where you are waiting on some sort of cooldown to use. Sunder during that time. I personally don't "hard cast" Slam if there aren't 5 sunders up.

Wrong. They stack just like that. In my guild we are sometimes 2 fury warriors in the same 25 raid, so we agree to stack up together as fast as possible and then refresh everynow and then. Works perfectly !

Actually, I found back in patch 3.2 that adding sunder in fury rotation doesn't decrease your DPS unless the fight is under 3 minutes or the stack falls off.

It's just most addon debuff filters don't recognize other sunders until the 5 stack is hit, and it takes a while for it to register. They do stack correct.y
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Always do it if there isn't a prot warrior doing it, it's a dps increase for yourself and all the physical damage in raid.

The thing with this is that the one who casts the first sunder gets it as "cast by you" and will be more visible among the debuffs on the target but that doesnt mean other warriors can't add more stacks to it.
    Some addons only look at the "cast by you" debuffs and may confuse situations like these.

Quote Originally Posted by Haseo
    Actually, I found back in patch 3.2 that adding sunder in fury rotation doesn't decrease your DPS unless the fight is under 3 minutes or the stack falls off.
    Yeah this makes sense. If the fight is long enough, like most boss fights are, once you have 5 stacks up, maintaining the stack is very easy and the DPS increase from the 5 stack will make up for the loss early on from having to build it up and more.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/