never thought i would see this in wow

so i was waiting for the raid and joined an random bg an saw this dude using both caps and numbers in his name... made me cry a little.
    Dont know if this is something new but i've been playing for a few years now and never seen anyone with either numbers or caps in his/her name which i'm glad for.

Anyway here's an armory link.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=AleviaCDC121

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

Re: never thought i would see this in wow

This happens when a character transfers and is flagged for a rename. What puzzles me is that you need to rename the character before you can log in.

Quote Originally Posted by friggo
    so i was waiting for the raid and joined an random bg an saw this dude using both caps and numbers in his name... made me cry a little.
    Dont know if this is something new but i've been playing for a few years now and never seen anyone with either numbers or caps in his/her name which i'm glad for.

Anyway here's an armory link.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=AleviaCDC121

You cried over the way someone had their name on their character? Really?

How old are you?

Honestly if you are that emotionally sensitive, or care that much about a characters name in wow, you really should stop playing the game, and give yourself some time for perspective.

A wow mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyride

How old are you?

Honestly if you are that emotionally sensitive, or care that much about a characters name in wow, you really should stop playing the game, and give yourself some time for perspective.
    You alright there bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    You talk of me as if I am a bad person yet there are rapists, burgers, murderers and various kinds of evil out there, but from the sound of it, I am the worst of the worst because I would take a virtual item in an online Video Game.

How old are you?

Srs troll is srs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted

You normally cannot have caps or numbers in a name.

But if you transfer to new realm and your name clashes with an existing player, it adds a random suffix at the end of your name. However, if your name *does* clash you also get a free rename. For some odd reason this person chose not to rename their character...

How old are you?

Because he literally meant crying. : How old are YOU exactly?

10+ Year Old Account

Thats crazy I didnt know you could accept that and continue to play on that.

15+ Year Old Account

That's a pretty badass name, wtb.