Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Am I doing good on Blood Queen25 (First Bitten)

Hello all

So last week we downed PP 25man and this week we went for Blood-Queen, I'm usually the first to get bitten so my DPS should be really high but it's usually between 17k-17.5k, I think I can do better and one of our hunters is also saying I can do better on it but I don't know what's wrong.

So can you check anything I'm doing wrong? Any advice on the whole fight? Should I let someone else get bitten? Or is everything as it should be?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/43077/
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Nostradamuss

NOTE: I posted this on Raids & Dungeons because I'm looking for help from any class and for any advice on the whole fight.

Re: Am I doing good on Blood Queen25 (First Bitten)

my guild lets our ret pally or mage get it, they usually do 20k
    i'm usually bit third and pull 13k if that helps u at all ?

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

Guess it's better than nothing but I bet it's just becase they have good gear, Can I have their armory please?

You're survival, that's what's wrong, son.

Could be slightly higher as ranged DPS but it's nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by TillieTill
    With his current ArP he's better off Survival atm. I haven't done Blood Queen on 25, but on 10man (with 10% ICC buff, assuming you do too?) I'm the first to get bitten and do 13k-15k. I haven't been Survival since Naxx, so I don't really have any tips. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by TillieTill
    Hehe not really in the mood of collecting ArP Gear + I haven't played MM since 3.0.2 so some things have changed so I need to catch up.
    + Out of 6 hunters, 4 are MM and the one other SV hunter doesn't raid that much so I want to keep my 'uniqueness' :P

If you have any Blood DKs in the raid ask for some sweet Hysteria or whisp a rogue for a trick or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Khaato
    If you have any Blood DKs in the raid ask for some sweet Hysteria or whisp a rogue for a trick or 2
    Interesting Idea but I would twist that by giving the first mark to our top physical damage player so we would get more use out of hysteria (A Rogue or MM Hunter should be ncie as from SV 45% of the damage is Magical).
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanteslem
    I really don't see the point of this thread.
    Well sir, the point is that I'm asking for help so my guild and I can progress trough IcC25 faster.
    BTW there was a sticky somewhere around saying 'If you're not going to say anything nice, don't post at all' - or somewhere along those lines - Oh and +1 post count.

thats what u doing wrong and you better practice this for hard mode anyway so here the deal
    you never but never run to the person you supposed to bite tell them to move next to you
    you will lose tons more dps then them if you will have to move and it will hurt you and the raid
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand
    thats what u doing wrong and you better practice this for hard mode anyway so here the deal
    you never but never run to the person you supposed to bite tell them to move next to you
    you will lose tons more dps then them if you will have to move and it will hurt you and the raid
    Excellent ideas, keep them coming please

Yea try and do little to no movement at all if you have to move for any reason and you know it's coming save your instant shots for when moving to keep your DPS up, makes a difference when you get the Flames and have nothing to shoot at BQ. If your the first to get it like you say, ask for Hysteria and or Tricks for a huge boost, also if you get one of those buffs pop your CD's at the same time, probably already do but..

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Get Some
    Yea try and do little to no movement at all if you have to move for any reason and you know it's coming save your instant shots for when moving to keep your DPS up, makes a difference when you get the Flames and have nothing to shoot at BQ. If your the first to get it like you say, ask for Hysteria and or Tricks for a huge boost, also if you get one of those buffs pop your CD's at the same time, probably already do but..
    I save my 5minutes CDs during BL.

We usually get 3-4 Melee bitten before we start getting range bitten. Usually have a rogue bitten first, if he is not, and it is a ranged, the ranged will bite a rogue and then another melee on his second bite. Then range is open to bites.

Anyway, I think more of your raid should be pushing 10k DPS. Certainly in order to beat the enrage.

This is our normal kill from 3 weeks ago.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7595&e=7897

The #1 dps rogue is normally our #1 bite, if not, he is second.

Thank you for the advice so far.

Just 1 minor question:
    How do you guys handle Pact of the Darkfallen? The way we do it is by meeting somewhere between the boss/melee and the middle of the room.
    Any better way to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamuss
    Thank you for the advice so far.

Just 1 minor question:
    How do you guys handle Pact of the Darkfallen? The way we do it is by meeting somewhere between the boss/melee and the middle of the room.
    Any better way to do it?
    pact rally at the central point of the room, easiest way

and fyi, i did 21k with 1st bite on 10m heroic i'm a ret pally

guess your damage is ok, could be better but its enough
    the whole raid is just slacking dmg. i mean even without being a vamp u have to do about 9-10k dps(e). even more with the 10% buff.

am I seeing right that your guild uses bloodlust during the second air phase? thats a HUGE dps loss, you should use it after you got 16 vampires. (or 40seconds before the enrage if your biters are a tad slow)

To ease mental lapses and/or retardation, we first did Blood Queen by setting down a Warlocks Demonic Circle as a collapse point. You can also use an engineering smoke flare. People will catch on after a few times and you won't need it as often.

Quote Originally Posted by Temsen
    am I seeing right that your guild uses bloodlust during the second air phase? thats a HUGE dps loss, you should use it after you got 16 vampires. (or 40seconds before the enrage if your biters are a tad slow)
    Yes That's true the nub raid leader asked for it because everything was going downhill.
    Hope you're reading this **********