Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Better Gear but no DPS Increase

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    RNG.

If your sample size is small, the data will be skewed.
    You just gave me a little Statistics stiffy you know that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Astarion45
    He did say trash.
    But he didn't say what he did on trash. If he's upgrading a weapon and is only using consecrate, of course he's not going to see a dps increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

10+ Year Old Account

You say you got a new weapon and your dps didn't increase? No wonder... because it has 103 hit on it and this boosts you to 484 hit, whereas you only need 263 (without a draenei).
    Also your Glyphes are bad, some1 above posted the correct ones, you should listen to him.

Go here http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t68951-r...updated_3_3_a/ to read the basics about your class.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

you have several peices of pvp gear and your spec'd for pvp... but you do pve? thats mabye the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy
    Use seal of vengence or what's it called and mana judgment do crusader strike and divine storm and come here complain if it dosen't work ...
    ...a troll is a troll....

Also "Obtained [Ramaladni's Blade of Culling]. 16-Apr-2010". Use this weapon cause atm is better than the Claymore. It will make you Exp Capped and will throw away some of the useless hit.

But then again Herbalism and Skinning? I suppose this is your gathering alt. If you care about dps get yourself the proper professions, spec and glyphs and then ask of what you did wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by habs

Also "Obtained [Ramaladni's Blade of Culling]. 16-Apr-2010". Use this weapon cause atm is better than the Claymore. It will make you Exp Capped and will throw away some of the useless hit.

But then again Herbalism and Skinning? I suppose this is your gathering alt. If you care about dps get yourself the proper professions, spec and glyphs and then ask of what you did wrong.
    both are terrible :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    If you really want to know what the dps increase should be, go hit a target dummy. Yes, they aren't the best to measure a player's dps, but it'll do.
    Not for Paladins, no.

Yeah, i mean, look @ your self, people who call other people troll are trolls them selfs

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    both are terrible :P
    Ofc they are. But with his current gear he can only choose the axe. It will benefit him the most.

15+ Year Old Account

Ofc they are. But with his current gear he can only choose the axe. It will benefit him the most.
    Yeah but not for the Expertise: He's past Expertise cap with the glyph. What makes RBC is better is the top end damage and extra socket.

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy
    Yeah, i mean, look @ your self, people who call other people troll are trolls them selfs
    No, people who make useless comments without any clarification and which are obviously false are trolls.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

ot:
    Well everything has been said so far.
    All in all it comes down to: Higher item levels don't mean higher DPS per sé.
    Look at what will net you more str, crit, haste (stats that directly increase your DPS) while keeping just above the hit and exp cap.
    Set bonuses are important but this has also been mentioned.

What you did was inflate your hit, starve your expertise and broke an awesome set bonus without getting a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop
    No, people who make useless comments without any clarification and which are obviously false are trolls.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
    Awesome for posting a useless stuff