Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    First cast on new server and i got it..

I got my turtle in the first try, my heart bounced.

I have a guild member that has counted to 18381 yesterday, the number may be higher, so hes soon keeping up at ya

Im crossing my fingers that you will find your blue cute turtle soon
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My warlock is my achievement-whore (er, "person of the night"). I've fished for hours and hours (literally) and not caught it.

While waiting for a BG queue on my rogue alt, I landed in Scholozar and fished in a pool - mostly just for something to do. Second catch was the turtle.

FML.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klandidno View Post
    Anyone got any sea turtle related stories? Perhaps some advice into catching one. As you can read i'm not a lucky one.
    got mine about 2 days after it was put in the game, was headed to ulduar for raid stopped to get some fish to cook, and bam turtle. =D

One friend of mine got 3 turtles at same day..
    Rng sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by klandidno View Post
    Does fishing skill matter?

In the hunt for the Sea turtle.
    Defiantly does.

I So luckily caught mine screwing around, tho, I do feel this way about the Rivendares Deathcharger.. 265 kills and no mount

I told a irl friend of mine to go fish some feasts for our raid and he got his turtle first cast ._.

got mine on my 5th cast of farming glacial salmon in grizzly hills

And you guys all care so much because...... ?

Maybe that's just me, but why the hell would you spend so insanely much hours on getting it?
    It's not like you'll actually use it right? It's slow as fuck. So you'll be OR showing it off just sitting on it in a city. Or you care so much for achievements that those 10minutes of feeling good does make up for all the hours lost. Or you are aiming for the dragonhawk mount.

I could in some way understand if you want the dragonhawk because you like it extremely much. But I really can't see any other reason to do it :\
    I got both the ZG mounts myself but that's because I wanted the tiger one (and it's the only ground mount I'm using) and I got the raptor while grinding my way to exalted.
    And now you'll ask me why I wanted exalted? Well........ good question lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed View Post
    Got mine fishing at the GH/DGB river border in Dragonfn pools.
    I got mine from farming Anglefish for a guildie and you're gonna hate me when I say it was my 19th cast since the patch. And you're gonna hate me even more when I say said guildie got it the next day in a few casts aswell.

No I don't have a SS of it so don't ask 'SS or it didn't happen' If you don't belive, fine.
    I hate when people defend themselves like this. Don't be a dork, a ss wouldn't prove how many casts it was anyway
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

350 casts in Blue Sky Logging Grounds

10+ Year Old Account
    Mirror lake if I remember it well.. I caught it around level 20-30.
    If you don't belief me, check my armory, compare the level 30 achievement date with the turtle achievement date.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Rammellaar
    Last edited by Rammellaar; 2010-06-19 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Typo -.-
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeddeath View Post
    Quit trying to be cool and be honest. The truth goes further than lies any day.
    A wise bulldog faced man once said : "A lie can get halfway across the world before the truth has time to put its pants on"

Quote Originally Posted by romek View Post
    350 casts in Blue Sky Logging Grounds
    around this aswel. in 1ish days i got all the coins from the pound thing in Dalaran, the rat pet in the sewers, and the turtle.

and tbh it didnt take that long, i was just really really lucky.

In the other hand, the Baron mount tooke me 200 and a lot runs...

And after MONTHS AND MONTHS (years if you count the other X-packs), i managed to get my raptor mount.
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Took me about 2900. I did it in the Deep Sea Monsterbelly pools south of Kaskala. I was trying to do the fishing derby, and the instant I lost that, I got my turtle. I spent about a week total trying for it.