Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Feral druid dps below avarage :S

so I've been browsing these forums along with elitist jerks and I sent a PM to one awesome druid who helped me to boost my dps already but yet something is missing... with my gear I should be pumping 12k? or so my guildies keeps telling me

yet I dont do so much dps

Here is link for our web stats for our icc raids last week

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...11/?s=83&e=326
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/f...58/details/20/

and armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=lunandri

and before you go suggesting go full Arp I was. I swapped to these gems cause this awesome drood told me.
    if there is more information you might need Im here waiting for some replies hopefully something helpful

Re: Feral druid dps below avarage :S

Quote Originally Posted by Shindi
    so I've been browsing these forums along with elitist jerks and I sent a PM to one awesome druid who helped me to boost my dps already but yet something is missing... with my gear I should be pumping 12k? or so my guildies keeps telling me

yet I dont do so much dps

Here is link for our web stats for our icc raids last week

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...11/?s=83&e=326
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/f...58/details/20/

and armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=lunandri

and before you go suggesting go full Arp I was. I swapped to these gems cause this awesome drood told me.
    if there is more information you might need Im here waiting for some replies hopefully something helpful
    I keep seeing "awesome druid" with no link, for all we know he could be terrible to standards.

Right so..
    The deal is, when things like RaW etc tell you the amount of dps you should be pulling out it takes in count that you have an absolute 100% uptime -
    on everything. Rake, Rip etc wich is pretty much not possible.

Also with your lvl of gear, there is no need to go arp before you get DBW.
    - Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn
    I keep seeing "awesome druid" with no link, for all we know he could be terrible to standards.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ivarr&cn=Mihir

thats him

Quote Originally Posted by Sansai
    Right so..
    The deal is, when things like RaW etc tell you the amount of dps you should be pulling out it takes in count that you have an absolute 100% uptime -
    on everything. Rake, Rip etc wich is pretty much not possible.

Also with your lvl of gear, there is no need to go arp before you get DBW.
    Pretty much that, and you can't really compare yourself to an ArP capped druid considering you're not

Most likely the problem is in rotation (and keeping it up). Tho, can't say can you even get 12k out from your gear.

Luckily rotation is easy to practice, just go whack dummies in major city of your choice. Take another mangle-bot or trauma-warrior with you.

I dont really have a problem keeping up the rotation... but I wonder sometimes in raid my both SR and rip are like in 3seconds or so I got 5combo points and like 10energy I go RiP usually and go SR asap I get a combo point or 2 depending if I crit or not this is only usually after squeezing FB or 2

would this be the problem?

Mihir knows his stuff, but i'm confused as to why you're sitting at the arp soft cap but you don't have a trinket to push you to hard cap..

do you always have a few seconds left on rip/SR or just sometimes? you need to be ready to make a decision on which one to refresh on the fly

Quote Originally Posted by littlepiggy
    Mihir knows his stuff, but i'm confused as to why you're sitting at the arp soft cap but you don't have a trinket to push you to hard cap..

do you always have a few seconds left on rip/SR or just sometimes? you need to be ready to make a decision on which one to refresh on the fly
    Only sometimes. not 2 often, and I usually go with Rip and get SR on the fly.

And yeah I had NeS but mihir told me to swap it with the WFS which I had laying around in my bags and it would seem it has worked out quite nicely for my dps went rising up like a freaking rocket after doing the changes mihir and I discussed.

rawr says you're at 10k dps (this number could be high or low depending on buffs), as someone mentioned above that is in an absolute perfect scenario. you should be within about 10% of what a sim program tells you, so if you're pushing 9-10k you're doing good

feral's pushing 12k + are hovering on or under arp hardcap which is a huge boost in dps compared to softcap

Ah ;D

I wish there was a way to show my guild that im doing actually okey :P

damn people wanting me to do 12k

i have to agree with littlepiggy, rawr is showing 10k dps so do not be alarmed if you dont do 12k,if you do around 9 - 10 k your doing very good.And i checked with the trinket that would push you to hard cap it almoast doesnt change your dps at all, rawr is showing me a 5 dps diferenc so no need to change the trinkets.Once you can get deathbringers will try going for arp hard cap but for now dont worry your dps is ok.

In my opinion you should pray for Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger General (Since I presume your guild is 11/12 in icc25 according to your achievement).

With Oathbinder and some luck getting DBW you will get pretty close to your goal of 12k.

Edit: Saw some of the figths you linked in WoL. Try to have rake up as much as possible. Rake >Shred (With 4pc)

With the gear you have both your gemming and dps look OK. IMO you need to hit ArP hard cap with DBW to see the next significant dps increase. I quickly looked at the rogue and ret pallies who did more dps than you on Fester- they have lvl264 trinkets, lvl264 neck. Not to say you shouldn't practice rotation and stuff which is not the easiest among others. Also ask a DK to give you hysteria if possible.

i suguest you ignor him if he keeps telling you you should do with your gear 12k dps then he really doesnt know the feral cat class or he hasnt played one for a long time.And tell him he should check out Rawr which shows yoour dps in the optymal conditions which you can never get but you can get close and if he still claims you can do 12k then he probable is an idiot.

With arp gems im missing 374ARP so I was thinking of waiting for DBW & a weapon... not 2 sure yet

or should I just get DBW and go arps? hmm

theres this cheeky cunt in my guild a feral tank who is like old cat druid and keeps taunting me for not doing 12k

and saying "when we were back in toc patch I did 9k on jaraxxus" and other kinda stuff like that :/ how can he do 9k with gear ilvl being 245/256 the deal @that time?
    There were some changes to cat dps, I even recall 7-8+k single target in Ulduar which was then later nerfed in ToC, could be that your druid never dps'd after that.

...and saying "when we were back in toc patch I did 9k on jaraxxus" and other kinda stuff like that :/ how can he do 9k with gear ilvl being 245/256 the deal @that time?
    because feral cats where pretty overpowered at that time and therefore nerfed to a degree.

hello there i have cheaked our ur gear and i personaly would go for arp keeping in mind of ur hit and exp caps

heres my parse for lastnite for the same fight

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4779&e=5032

and my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Imortaldruid

u will see a huge drop in the graph thats where i got a spore then brezed some1 strate after

i checked your geming in Rawr and only replaced the agy to arp gem and it showed a dps increse so yes you can change the agy gems to armor pen.The dps diferenc isnt big but is a bit more.In that case you are now its better for you to change them but if you had an arp trinket that would push you to the hard cap then not.

Quote Originally Posted by Harakath
    In my opinion you should pray for Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger General (Since I presume your guild is 11/12 in icc25 according to your achievement).

With Oathbinder and some luck getting DBW you will get pretty close to your goal of 12k.

Edit: Saw some of the figths you linked in WoL. Try to have rake up as much as possible. Rake >Shred (With 4pc)
    Aye we are atm on lich king and he is slowly but steadily going down :P but whats the odds to get oathbinder when there are 2-4 hunters all drooling over it xD

@koozz both of our dks are Unholy :S they dont feel comfortable playing blood as we get the buffs blood would give from other classes or some such :/

@ Imortaldruid I was full arp B4 and I was doing even less dmg but Mihir helped me out with the current gems I have and Im doing much better now so Im prolly gonna wait till DBW
    (sorry for not knowing how to quote many posts same time)