1. #1
    Pandaren Monk Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    1,805

    Need help with my UI!

    Hi!

    I recently made a brand new UI for all my chars and i made myself an hell of a nice one,

    BUT, i got no idea what to do with my AG_Unitframes and where to place them.

    here's an SS ; http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2860/lkjhgfd.png

    got any tips/idea's for anything that might look nice please share them * do not want them in the*standard position that blizz health frames normally are*

    thanks in advance, kitty
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

  2. #2

    Re: Need help with my UI!

    do you mean yourself and your target or the party/raid?

    because from what i can see where it's now looks fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

  3. #3

    Re: Need help with my UI!

    I would put them in the middle of the screen below.. to keep a great overview.
    here's a shoot of my own ui

    [img width=400]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/398/wowscrnshot041510171138.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Pandaren Monk Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    1,805

    Re: Need help with my UI!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marzim
    do you mean yourself and your target or the party/raid?

    because from what i can see where it's now looks fine.
    yes i mean me+ my target. but i want them abit centered to keep aneye on my energy gain as above said

    but the design of them dosnt work well with having them in center:<

    EDIT: the problem with hving them in middle is i got classtimers there *pic* http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9018/kjhgfd.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

  5. #5

    Re: Need help with my UI!

    Don't know how you feel about hud addons (some ppl love them others hate them) but maybe getting icehud is an option?

    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/ice-hud.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

  6. #6

    Re: Need help with my UI!

    the problem with hving them in middle is i got classtimers there
    I also used classtimer.. but then I switch to power aura see pic.. [img width=400]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4926/wowscrnshot040210220700.jpg[/img]

    and just to the right of the Slice and dice timer.. I have a "Finish it" icon comming on screen when I have 5 combo points.

    I cant see where else I would put the unitframes..

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    1,805

    Re: Need help with my UI!




    fixed* ty for the help/info all
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

  8. #8

    Re: Need help with my UI!

    Quote Originally Posted by Terning
    I would put them in the middle of the screen below.. to keep a great overview.
    here's a shoot of my own ui

    [img width=400]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/398/wowscrnshot041510171138.jpg[/img]
    2 Questions: What unit frames is that, AGUF? And how'd you enable the picture part of the unit frames, where it's a very slime close-up image of that toons face?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •