Poll: What boss fight in ICC do you dislike the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: What boss fight in ICC do you dislike the most?

Dreamwalker>Deathwisper>Sindragosa>Gunship :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I play both factions and theres not much difference, we're all idiots

The most annoying fight in the game atm is Heroic Blood Princes.

I'd rather go do Firefighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

as an elemental shaman, sindragosa (phase 3 only), followed by putricide are incredibly annoying.

as a rogue or any dw melee class sindragosa by far.

For my alt and off-spec. Dreamwalker is the most boring fight in the game :<

But i voted putricide as my main is a holy pala and it's just awful in every single way *shivers*

From a tank perspective the gunship battle is boring as hell.

Blood Princes is just an annoying boring fight...

Heroic Blood Princes.

Blood Princes (volleyball), Sindragosa (pre last phase) are pretty boring. Gunship boring as well, but atleast you have rocket packs to play with.

The winner of the worst fight (from my perspective [shadow priest]) was Dreamweaver, just a dull fight as basically just kiting/doting the ones that go boom.

As melee DPS, Valithria
    As tank healer, Gunship - yey, I get to stand around and throw out flashes sometimes... -_-

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriel
    No but really, totally pointless poll. Though there have been many, and will be many, many more.
    No but really, totally pointless post. Though there have been many, and will be many, many more.

I'd have to say I hate Sindgraosa the most (only seen on 10 man). 135k HP wipes are no fun, the OT getting iceblocked is fucking annoying, and she has the most annoying voice EVER. SUHFFER, MORTALS, AS YOUR PATHETIC MAGIC BETRAAAAAAAYS YOUU-UH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

15+ Year Old Account

Definitely Sindragosa, with Deathwhisper as a close second.

Nothing can be worse than boring phase1-air phase, a chaotic phase3, and to top it off the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Sindragosa heroic, RNG fights are pure **** if you ask me, bad blizz!

sindragosa, the only fight to ever make me press ctrl+s

For a tank the Gunship is about as boring as it gets. Even with rockets strapped to my bear butt (which was amusing the first time) and jumping over to tank Saurfang it's just...boring.

BQL is certainly interesting/challenging for healers and dps, but as the OT it is also pretty boring...stand there and faceroll cooldowns for 5 minutes. I actually DC'd in one of our first victories over BQL 25, logged back in and was still just standing there soaking up damage. In 25 heroic it is a little more interactive as you have to pick and choose when/which cooldowns to use and she definitely hits pretty hard even on the OT.

Rotface don't know why, but it just doesn't fit my play style. I do well on the encounter, but its just eh.

second one would be sindragosa, Phase 1/2 is just sssooo ./wrist till 35% when it actually gets fun.
    "For if men needed speech in order to learn to think, they had a still greater need for knowing how to think in order to discover the art of speaking"

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath
    Inspired by the 'which boss do you like best' thread. I felt it lacked an option to say which fight you least enjoyed.

For me, that'd be Sindragosa ("your pathetic magic will BEEETRAAAAAAY you *hack cough*"). The voice acting is atrocious there and it's just way overused. Rotface suffers a bit from the same problem ("Good news everyone, I fixed the poison slime pipes!").
    Atrocious voice acting? I think that is actually the only line in ICC that does sound really really good. I really love the hack cough on the BETRAY yell, it sounds so pure and gives me shivers.

Learn to see the whole picture instead of listening to the puberty slip on BETRAY.

OT: I really tire on Saurfang. It's so dead boring, especially as a DPS. "Adds ... boss... adds .. boss... adds.. boss.. dead.. lootkthnx"

Even though it's the same voice actor as Sindragosa, the voice acting on Deathwhisper is just BLEH. So sick of her yelling every single time every second of her life when you enter the room. First 4 bosses are just pathetic junk imo, Plague Wing sucks since it's just so boring. Blue, green and .... Just no, it is just really bad imo.

Blood wing is really nice in my opinion, I really like the red setting there, and BQLs room with the green candles hanging there. Really feels Belfish when you see the red / green combination.

Valithria is boring and easy. "Do like this and you kill the boss". I want more like "See what happens and do accordingly, and l2think logical instead of following strategies." Ick & Krick in PoS is more entertaining then most bosses in ICC tbh.

2/10 for ICC, only LK fight there is cool. (Not even that impressive anymore)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Why are people putting up funship? It has JETPACKS!

Council is a reallllly annoying fight. Orb duty is annoying as shit. I'm all for challenges and doing shit other than max pewpew, but its just not a fun fight for me, and I've also healed it. Only other one I'm not a big fan of is Sindragosa, mostly because more people fail at ice cubes than at anything else in the instance, including LK. Lord Morrowgar is also pretty annoying as a hunter because his hitbox is half the size of the room so mimimum range can be a bitch.

Anyone that has done Sindragosa will say Sindragosa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.