Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Is it time for me to leave wow?

Quote Originally Posted by Twillie

A new specc with one of the 80's, maybe trying to raid with another class than a healing one is a good idea? As I have only raided serious when I was healing.
    I would say do this. I went from being a healer in raids back in BC to dps in Woltk. Its a completely different aspect to raiding imo. Hell trying tanking too.
    Also the break till Cataclysm is a pretty good idea, as I am sure the game will feel completely different when that hits. I mean look at all the changes!!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Honestly if you made this thread, it's time to quit.

Barring that, the role-switch suggestion is pretty good. However if you do... don't let anyone know you have a geared alt. You'll never play your main.

i usualy play 6 months on/6 months off. its good to take a break. I would say freeze account for now and wait for cata. ull forgot why u quit and there will be all new shit to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Twillie
    The thing is that I usually don't have anything to do, I live in a small town (hm, not even a town, it's like 500 ppl living here), and almost no friends are still living here so I just play to pass away some time :P I study at home atm but I'm way ahead so I don't have to study that much right now. My boyfriend lives about 1,5 hrs away so we can't spend that much time togheter either.

My 80's are 3 alliance and 4 horde so trying out a new faction is done. Have tried some arena, but god, I'm really bad! Might have been the fact that I just dinged 80 and had no pvp gear, but I think it's a bit too intense for me. People wanting to kill you and your teammates goes crazy Feels like there is so much "anger" in pvp xD

A new specc with one of the 80's, maybe trying to raid with another class than a healing one is a good idea? As I have only raided serious when I was healing.
    Sounds like a good idea to try either tanking or DPSing. It's another world. All the encounters you know are different from a tank or dps PoV. You have other things to watch out for on most encounters and you need to position yourself differently.

But as many have said. If you don't find WoW so fun right now, don't quit for ever, just take a short break, try out some other games for a while, get your motivation back in WoW.

Alternativly you could find a hobby within WoW, for instance collecting pets/mounts, get loremaster stuff like that, or try something absurdly different, RP realms! - The idea is scary but it's quite fun imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Omein
    I would say do this. I went from being a healer in raids back in BC to dps in Woltk. Its a completely different aspect to raiding imo. Hell trying tanking too.
    Also the break till Cataclysm is a pretty good idea, as I am sure the game will feel completely different when that hits. I mean look at all the changes!!
    Yeah, cata seems like it's going to be alot of fun, new things =)
    Might be trying out raiding as a dps soon then, tanking is not a possibility because we have way too many tanks in the guild atm, hehe. But I wonder, wich class should I play? Oh I remember my huntard in the beginning of bc, that was fun!