Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Scaling Player Size With Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy
    realism? so you start your "epic quest" as a 8 year old boy/girl? or maybe 13 year old teenager?

this is 1 big awful idea
    1) doesnt add anything special in fact
    2) blizz would have shitloads of work in increasing size of doors and handling bigger chars+mounts that would be blocking mailbox, while all this time they can spend on rethinking their idea of giving heroism to 1283283208432 cd's pvp mages instead.
    /sigh

the difference between someone being 5 ft 9 and 6 ft 3 is not the difference between a child and an adult.

i'm 5 ft 9 and im 39 years old.

i can understand if you don't "get" which would always be a subtle effect or the value of pseudo realism as opposed to a reflection of real realism (where it could be said you stop growing at roughly 21) thats fine.

Blizzard would have to do no work door sizes or anything else because players would not be really any larger than they are atm (if at all) most of the time they would actually be smaller (tho not by much)

i'm beginning to wonder if people know how much an inch is...
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Scaling Player Size With Level

I want Battle scars and tattoos!!!
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~