Poll: What is your take on a physical debuff dispel such as dispelling Mortal Strike or Bleeds?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

[Poll] Physical Debuff Dispell?

Physical debuffs have always been weak but also very useful since they are undispellable. I'd like to see some way to dispel them but for everyone but on a long timer like the First Aid dispelling all bleeds.

Re: [Poll] Physical Debuff Dispell?

I'm all in for FA getting a 2min dispel of bleed effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirra
    I'm all in for FA getting a 2min dispel of bleed effects.
    Same. Would make First Aid better than 8000 heal every 1 minute.

No thanks. There is no reason. "Hello I am a warrior and I will chop this axe into your chest making you bleed for X seconds". Healer: "OK, I shall "dispell" this strike by doing some magic swirly shit and POOF GOOD AS NIEW!" Curses and magic and so on atleast makes sense, but come on. Let some things be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoof
    No thanks. There is no reason. "Hello I am a warrior and I will chop this axe into your chest making you bleed for X seconds". Healer: "OK, I shall "dispell" this strike by doing some magic swirly shit and POOF GOOD AS NIEW!" Curses and magic and so on atleast makes sense, but come on. Let some things be.
    It's a bit hard to take a stance like that in a game where a gnome warrior can take a pounding from a 50ft monster for 5+ minutes straight and not get squished.

The first aid thing (excluding MS debuffs) would be a nice addition to the profession, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoof
    So it's okay when a healer can heal after you're punched to death, but it's stupid when he heals your nose bleed? Wow. That's what I call consistency.

first aid should stop bleeds it make sense but you must channel at least half the duration of it imo
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand
    first aid should stop bleeds it make sense but you must channel at least half the duration of it imo
    Maybe...
    Linen Bandage of Congeal: Reduces bleed damage taken by 20% for every 2 seconds channeled lasting for 30 seconds. This means if you channel for a full 10 seconds you'll reduce bleed damage taken by 100% for 30 seconds. Only direct damage would interrupt this effect.