Thread: Help!

Help!

I am a resto druid my trade so i am not the most knowledgable person about warlocks but after i got to a stage on my druid where i had nothing to do after the dailies and a hc i thought i would dig out my old warlock who i abandoned i was going to leave until cataclysm, so lately i have been going on him and ive been looking at various websites about warlocks, so heres my armoury link and is there any tips anyone can give me including enchants and gems if possible:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rush&cn=Gornog

p.s. Plz no 'Lol what a noob' comments plz i just want constructive tips and help
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Re: Help!

First of all, if you did some research on the internet, you would have found that warlocks dont need intellect gems. Why? They can transfer life into mana.
    Red socket: 23 SP
    Blue socket: 12 SP 10 spirit
    Yellow socket: 12 SP 10 Haste
    For every spec. Also depends on the socket bonus received, if it isnt worth it, use 23 SP.
    For the meta gem: 21 crit rating and increased crit damage.
    Also your ring does have MP5. Get rid of it.
    Bracers got intellect enchant, get rid of it.
    Use 23 haste enchant on back.
    When hit capped, use the 15 stamina + increased movement, it will saves your ass very often.
    Replace glyph of immolate with glyph of lifetap.
    Use the imp in the destro spec.
    Any more questions?

Deleted

Re: Help!

Have a look in the stickies, there are also a couple of other 'just hit 80' threads in the first couple of pages which should give you answers to basic questions like what spec to take. Tha should get you started. Feel free to ask questions in those threads, especially the guides.

Locked.