Thread: Totem Idea?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Totem Idea?

Quote Originally Posted by theCROM777
    . id post it on WoW forums but my account is banned atm.
    Hmmm.... I wonder why you're banned?

P.S. Sarcasm. For those who didn't get it
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

10+ Year Old Account

just no.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

10+ Year Old Account

maybe u should think about wat u are going to write BEFORE u write it, not during or after uve posted it...
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Okay, this is what he's trying to say:

I think we're underpowered because people min/max all the time, so I think that we should have a unique totem for each tree. Like maybe for Elemental, we could have fire totems, which kills people if they're near it, since it's their own choice after all. Of course they should give it a cooldown, something like 1:30 minutes. Feel free to post advice or other ideas.

Hope you get it now. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by HidaRonin
    Please refrain from "thinking" in the future.