Can Warriors Heroic?

Ok, I am making and leveling a warrior, yet one MAJOR problem I have is I have to know this: Can warrior solo BC Heroics? I can do this pretty easily with a pally, I really need to know if warriors can to and as what build? Generally, I would think prot but I might be wrong.

Thanks.
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto

Re: Can Warriors Heroic?

Prot spec generally can do anything, but the easier ones you can also do in one of the dps specs, depending on your gear get dps gear or tank gear if some things get hard, probably the best way to go is prot spec + dps gear/shield+1h. Expect alot of downtime if you are alone - buy alot of food.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I haven't done it in a while myself, but I did quite a few of them with not too much of a problem. You just have a lot of down time to eat and heal yourself back up. I did it as Prot in my tanking gear.

Revenge spam build. Screw paladins.

you can do all bc heroics as prot i've done them myself as prot and i run through zg for tiger mount, karazhan for mount from 1st boss. but if you want to try out some extreme stuff you can spec into bloodthirst and glyphing it + enraged regen with prot gear with a self healing weapon enchant like lifeward could do with these there should not be problems of downtime. haven't tried this myself but in theory sounds nice spec should be like something:
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LZhgcc...bx0zibI:ML0zMm