Cataclysm Beta Info

When Cataclysm comes out, this website will most definetly be releasing info about everything that happens...
    My concern is, if you are just posting it on the front page as always, we might get lost in between the flood of cata info and wotlk info.
    So, Im wondering, will you:

1) just continue to post in front page and let us separate the mess
    2) Make a Cataclysm mini-site containing all the info on that (like, cata.mmo-champion), just like wowhead splits Live/PTR in mirror sites
    3) Put up a new website layout which will probably cause controversy but allow us to see everythign in a fancy way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Deleted

Re: Cataclysm Beta Info

As for the last two expansions, we will expand on the cataclysm forums for individual subjects (raids, profs, etc) in Cataclysm when beta is out. That will separate all discussions nice and organised. We'll also be putting up a separate section on the sidebar for Cataclysm related stuff.

We are moving to vBulletin very soon which also happens to include a slight change to how everything is arranged.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    As for the last two expansions, we will expand on the cataclysm forums for individual subjects (raids, profs, etc) in Cataclysm when beta is out. That will separate all discussions nice and organised. We'll also be putting up a separate section on the sidebar for Cataclysm related stuff.

We are moving to vBulletin very soon which also happens to include a slight change to how everything is arranged.
    Can't wait to see the new layout then.

But will you post when you can sign up for a beta key?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by The One
    But will you post when you can sign up for a beta key?
    Please, use the search function and read sticky posts.

You would have found the following topic yourself; http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...in-guide-test/

Deleted

You'll probably hear about that in official sites, wow login screen and yeah it should be posted here too without asking :P