Cooldown Timing ?

hello just a quick one as I couldn't really find any direct information regarding it...

I am a Mutilate rogue, I have engineering as a profession my Cooldowns consist of Hyperspeed accelerators, Berserking, Cold Blood (If you call it a CD....) and Vanish, along with Thistle Teas and Pots of Speed.

I am wondering what is the optimal way to use these in boss fights in terms of timing aka should I pop them as soon as the fight starts or use them when I get a Trixx from one of my fellow rogues 30secs in ?

EDIT: I am asking these rather small questions as I would like to improve on my already pritty good dps :S

A typical fight or begining of a fight goes one of 2 ways for me:

#1: Ill pop My Hyperspeed and Berserking as fast as possible in order to fit as many CD's in the fight as possible.

#2: Ill hold off on the initial CD's and wait 30secs for one of my fellow rogues tricks to hit on me then I'll use Hyperspeed accelerators and Berserking (1st trix is on tank(s)).

I also tend to use Potion of Speed just before the fight and then again during the Bloodlust (since we usually lust towards the ends of fights (NOTE: if I know the fight isnt going to last the time of 2 pots of speeds I will hold back and wait to use it with bloodlust)) I will use Thistle tea the 1st time Ruthlessness dosen't proc.

Re: Cooldown Timing ?

Its generally very hard to tell with cooldowns, because it is entirely dependant on the fight length.
    For instance if you go with option 2 and hold off on your cooldowns until you have tricks 30 seconds into the encounter, and the fight goes for say 4 mins and 25 seconds, you will have missed 1 of your accelerators (which you would have gotten assuming you popped them as soon as the fight started), thereby losing some damage. That being said, i'm a big fan of stacking cooldowns, since it is the best way to gain some deeps.

Either way, assuming your rogue buddy is on the ball with tricks, your 2nd accelerator should line up, so its probably safest to use it when you can, and when the boss is nearly dead, save it for a trinket proc/tricks/hero (or all of em if you're lucky).

How are you timing(as in picking when it procs) a weapon proc?? Or is there a trinket that has a berserking?

guessing troll rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Araun
    guessing troll rogue.
    Thanks, always forget that spell is called that.

ye troll racial = 20% weapon/casting speed