Cancel Poisons macro?

About the only thing I truly dislike as a rogue is keeping poisons up. Far too often I only realize my poisons are down when my DP stack falls off and shiv doesn't do anything, forcing me to stop and apply poisons mid-fight.

Sure, I can get a mod that tells me this, but the problems is this:

If the poisons are not yet done, I either have to right click the buff off or click the 'Arwe you sure you want to do that?' button.

/cancelaura doesn't seem to work for poisons, so, is there a command that lets you clear poisons off a weapon?

Re: Cancel Poisons macro?

So because you're too lazy to click yes to override a poison, or too stupid to watch a debuff every hour, you want a macro? How about right clicking your weapon icon in your buff panel to take off your poisons if it's that hard to click override.
    Azrax, Level 85 Gnome Rogue
    Kárnivool, Level 85 Human Priest
    <Ka Pai> - New Zealand based 25 man, 3 day raiding guild. We strive to provide an attractive, enjoyable, and constructive raid environment. Currently 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

---- Currently Retired from Early Dragon Soul Progression, will be back for Mists!! ----

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodan
    About the only thing I truly dislike as a rogue is keeping poisons up. Far too often I only realize my poisons are down when my DP stack falls off and shiv doesn't do anything, forcing me to stop and apply poisons mid-fight.

Sure, I can get a mod that tells me this, but the problems is this:

If the poisons are not yet done, I either have to right click the buff off or click the 'Arwe you sure you want to do that?' button.

/cancelaura doesn't seem to work for poisons, so, is there a command that lets you clear poisons off a weapon?
    I'd check for stuff like this in the shaman forums, it's the same with our imbues.
    So what, I own a Celestial Steed, vant to fight about it?

#showtooltip
    /use Deadly Poison
    /use 16
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

will apply Dealy Poison to your mainhand and skip the window. Not sure what number offhand weapon is, 17 I imagine.

Thank you mc27 for the info.

And thank you jazza23 for keeping up the level of happiness and courtesy in the world.

No problem
    Azrax, Level 85 Gnome Rogue
    Kárnivool, Level 85 Human Priest
    <Ka Pai> - New Zealand based 25 man, 3 day raiding guild. We strive to provide an attractive, enjoyable, and constructive raid environment. Currently 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

---- Currently Retired from Early Dragon Soul Progression, will be back for Mists!! ----

Quote Originally Posted by zolok
    I'd check for stuff like this in the shaman forums, it's the same with our imbues.
    wf/ft will reapply themselves over themselves now.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin