Enhancement & PvP stuff & maybe more !

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you, I've always been a "theory-crafter" and reading mmo-forums has been a huge source of information regarding enhancement Pve side

I now lack some PvP tips, and i hope someone will be able to help there!
    I'm currently trying to play in arenas 2v2 & 3v3, and I've always the same dilema.
    Survivability or dps ?

I just can't take a decision about stuff, so an experienced player could really help me.

I made 2 sets, 1 mid-pve-pvp gears, and a full pvp one
    Oh and, i'm playing with a disc-priest in 2v2, and disc-priest + feral-druid in 3v3

For the first set I've (no buff, no totems):
    25k HP
    824 resi
    5000PA
    41% crits
    hit cap & 85 spellpen

For the second set, I've:
    27k HP
    1108 resi
    4300PA
    36% crits
    hit cap & 85 spellpen

Which gears would you take ? considering I stopped arenas during last seasons, i just have S6 gears and weapons.
    We hit 1900 in 2v2 bracket during s6, but since Blizzard removed the fire nova stun, we can't break 1350 in s7 T_T
    I'd really like some advice (i beg you )

Thanks for reading, and please forgive me for my language's mistakes !

Poemi

Re: Enhancement & PvP stuff & maybe more !

Personally I think about 950-1k resil, 26k HP, 150 hit (for Draenei anyways), and 85 spellpen is about where I need to be defensively. The rest can be all offensive. But it all depends on your comp and teammates

I ran 2s with an arcane mage and we did great with me being a bit more defensive. In 3s with a holy pally and MM hunter, I had to balance out more for burst and hope the pally got everything right.