Hi there, after using x pearl for so long I wanted to change to something. Pitbull is nice and clean but i'm having a few problems I need help solving please.
* How can I set all health bars to green?
- At the moment they are class specific and it's hard to see them without staring directly at them
* How can I enlarge the target debuff size?
- without making the frames huge I can't see where to make the debuffs bigger anywhere.
* Is there an aggro warning at all?
/pb - Layout Editor, and select the layout the contains the specfic frames.
Bars - Health Bar.
Unchecking Color by Class will have the bar green when full, but fading towards red when low health.
To have a consistent colour, check Custom Color and pick one, with the background showing the deficit being a darker shade, but by checking Custom Background, that can be changed too.
Not a text aggro warning, but you can have the health bar turn red once a unit has aggro through one of the modules, called Aggro I believe.
Not sure immediately about the debuffs since I have not played with the auras yet, but it should be under auras.
Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking
Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
Originally Posted by Reinaerd
T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.