Poll: What to do?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Cataclysm Race Update

I want to faction change my warlock to horde to play with some friends of mine and I am on the fence as far as race goes. I like orc and UD equally, but I think I am going to go towards orc due to their superior PVE racials. Blizzard recently said they are adding a PVE racial for UD and I don't know what to do. Should I go Orc or UD or should I just wait for some more Cataclysm news?

Q. You mentioned at BlizzCon that all races would be getting revamped racial abilities. Care to shed some light on any of them?
    A. We’re going to do something similar to what we did in Wrath of the Lich King, where we just refresh them to make sure they’re balanced and feel cool. Something you could see is dwarves getting a bonus to Archeology, or undead getting a new activated racial ability that will be more useful in PvE.

Deleted

Re: Cataclysm Race Update

If I was you I would just change the warlock to the race that you think looks the best, since the racials will get revamped anyway.

I like both male Orc and Male UD looks/animations wise. The racials are what is the deciding factor between the two.

Racial is not game breaking. My advice is to go for what you like looking at since you'll be seeing it for a long while. ;D

For example: I played a dwarf priest when Fear Ward was only available to them. Today, every priest has Fear Ward. Racial changes happen as time goes by, and you're left with how your toon looks or pay more $$$ and racial change again.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhemlol
    If I was you I would just change the warlock to the race that you think looks the best, since the racials will get revamped anyway.
    i would say this. don't make a race because of racials. Racials are a BONUS, not a requirement.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

I guess I will go orc then. Now all I need to decide is dark green skin or light green lol......any thoughts?

Green orcs remind me of "Hulk Smash!!!!"

15+ Year Old Account

Goblin if its available

But wait first. Currently the goblin racials are completely OP compared to anything existing (1% haste or something awesome), and others need to change (1% int to gnomes make them OP as casters) so you should wait and see.

R.I.P. YARG

I voted Light Green, but that's assuming you're going female. If you're going male then uh... I dunno, make yourself look outlandish. Male Orc Locks look pretty horrible, so embrace it.

I was thinking male orc. I like the casting animations plus I don't think I want to go with a female toon.