Druid Smart Mount Macro

Hey all, I'm just looking for a smart mount macro similar to
    Code:
    /run if IsMounted() then Dismount() return end local m if not IsFlyableArea() or (GetWintergraspWaitTime()==nil and GetZoneText()=="Wintergrasp") then m=(12) else m=(1) end CallCompanion("MOUNT",m)
    except instead of taking the flying mount socket, use Swift Flight Form instead. Any help would be great!

Re: Druid Smart Mount Macro

/stopcasting
    /cast [flyable,nocombat]Swift Flight Form;[swimming]Aquatic Form;[indoors]Cat Form;[combat,outdoors]Travel Form;[mod][nocombat,outdoors,noswimming,noflyable]Great White Kodo
    /dismount [mounted]

Not only will this do mounts but it will do all of your forms depending on the best mode of travel available to you.

edit: oook.. well from what I've been reading, the script that checks if it's in wintergrasp is only good with an actual mount, since trying to use the script with a spell such as Swift Flight Form is a protected function. If it isn't letting you use Swift Flight Form during Wintergrasp combat, hold down alt,control, or shift and it will use a regular ground mount.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

But [flyable] doesn't work very well during wintergrasp combat. It will says that you can't use that mount there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret
    But [flyable] doesn't work very well during wintergrasp combat. It will says that you can't use that mount there.
    Last time I used my mount macro (which uses the [flyable] condition) in WG combat it seemed to work fine. I think this used to be an issue in the past, but at some point it got fixed.

Deleted

Squire should do what you want.