Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Need resto macro help

I'm leveling up my Resto Druid alt and was wondering if there was a way to make a Macro to let Remove Curse or Abolish Poison be cast according to what ailment is on the target. To be clearer is there a way to have a macro try to cast both at once but only casting the one that is needed? It'd make it easier to clear stuff like that for me.

Thanks,

Del

Re: Need resto macro help

what you are wanting to do is impossible according to blizzard's rules for macros. At the very minimum you will have to add a key modifier to your macro so that say: click = poison, shift + click = curse

/cast [button:1,target=none] Abolish Poison; [button:2,target=none] Remove Curse

Feel free to add your own form of targeting functions here (mouseover, click target ect)

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

Personally i use decursive which gives you a separate UI frame and mouseover keybinding support for each person in your group. It is incredibly small on your screen and easily handles all of our debuff removal abilities.

get decrusesive

or Clique

Wouldn't a simple cast macro work? Like
    /cast Remove Curse
    /cast Abolish Poison
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()
    The last line is to not show the error messages if there's no curses on the target
    Only thing is you will need to press that button twice if the guy has a poison on him but it won't really use a gcd for it.
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mohak
    Wouldn't a simple cast macro work? Like
    /cast [@mouseover] Remove Curse
    /cast [@mouseover] Abolish Poison
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()
    The last line is to not show the error messages if there's no curses on the target
    Only thing is you will need to press that button twice if the guy has a poison on him but it won't really use a gcd for it.
    Now, you won't have to click on the target to remove the curse/poison. Just simply get Grid, and use this macro.