15+ Year Old Account

Keyboard trouble, can't hold these 3-4 important buttons down at the same time.

I have a Microsoft Sidewinder x6 keyboard. I'm wondering why the hell I can't press A & W then 5 or shift 5, T and shift T. I'm strafing with A and W to the left and then I try to use my ability that is on shift 5 etc, but the button doesn't go down..? I have to let go of A or W and then press my ability, that means If I have fan of knives (Im a rogue) on shift T I cant use it and still be able to move around good. Is this some kinda thing I can turn off? I would be so happy if someone could tell me wth this shit is, its pissing me off!

Re: Keyboard trouble, can't hold these 3-4 important buttons down at the same time.

I have the same exact keyboard and I guess my key combos aren't as intense as yours.

There is no fix buddy, it's a hardware limitation. Your only chance of fixing the issue is to switch to another gaming keyboard that is better than this MS one.

Well, you can always change your keybinds of course.

Re: Keyboard trouble, can't hold these 3-4 important buttons down at the same time.

It is the way keyboards are wired, if you want more keys held down at once you need a special keyboard. (Even that kind can't always do 4 buttons at once)

might I suggest you jump, then briefly let go of your strafe buttons, do your combo, then go back to holding down the strafe button?

The jump will carry your character in whatever direciton you're going and you can pull off the combo as well.

Just something I've been doing for a while now, might work for you.

15+ Year Old Account

This is redicilous.. This keyboard has a glow, some useless macro shit, a scroll for sound and a built in handplate(which is awesome) but it cant do what my old HP standard keyboard did..? Thats shitty.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by op3l
    might I suggest you jump, then briefly let go of your strafe buttons, do your combo, then go back to holding down the strafe button?

The jump will carry your character in whatever direciton you're going and you can pull off the combo as well.

Just something I've been doing for a while now, might work for you.
    I've done this, and It's fucking annoying. Guess I'll just go to binding some other abilitys to those keys..

try to get a gamming keyboard. if you don't want sped much money take a look on logitech g11 is about 40 € ( 35$ ?) it's like g15 but without the lcd screen but .. meh the important are the 18 binding keys it's a very good keyboard in relationship price / utility

You really need to look at a gaming keyboard, paying particular attention to what they call ghosting.
    Something like the Microsoft x4 or x6 seem like possibles, or at least appeal to me anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.