Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Re: Old Gods +Elemental > sargeras+Burning Legion

i think about it like this

the old gods an make armies from nothing basically. the titans require factories.

single old god v single titan can be eithe old god win or a tie. or a very very very damaged old god and a dead titan (c'thun)

Orcs>All

The Burning Legion is not something to be cast aside to the Old Gods. The entirety of the Legion is as strong as the Pantheon, and even if not as powerful, it isn't something to be regarded lightly. The Legion has existed for longer than the Old Gods have been on Azeroth. Although they have failed 3 times to conquer Azeroth, I mostly lay blame of that on "If they succeed there wouldn't be any game to play, and thus any money to make". Singularly an Old God and his armies could not beat the Legion, all 4 together might win, might not, it depends on whether or not they can truly kill demons, rather than jsut banishing them back to the Twisting Nether.

Im going to reserve judgment on who's more powerful until Velen comments on the structure/overall might of the Old Gods because nobody short of Kil'Jaden would really know the true strength of the Legion.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Krathdar The Mighty
    Orcs>All
    If anything has been seen its that mortal Races>Anything thats lauded and unstoppable or immortal....except for TUF.

i have a feeling the dread lords are made by an old god from the old gods home.... plane i guess or world or sumtin i dunno

in arca we learn the old gods exist in other worlds 2 and we see some reference to them in out land of all places.

dread lords seem to have the old god nature. manipulative unable to stay dead... bad ass?

Quote Originally Posted by BaronVon
    i have a feeling the dread lords are made by an old god from the old gods home.... plane i guess or world or sumtin i dunno

dread lords seem to have the old god nature. manipulative unable to stay dead... bad ass?
    First, no one's telling you who's the oldest between the Nathrezim's race and the Old Gods.

By your reasoning, Garrosh is corrupted by Mannoroth because of his anger and bloodthirst.

Sorry if someone mentioned this earlier I did not read every page, but Yogg-Saron was defeated in his most powerful state. I cannot find a quote of where I read that but I did read it somewhere. I know the Yogg +0,1,2,3,4 where a gameplay tool, but Yogg with the assistance of 0 watchers was his ultimate self. Yogg-Saron was not weakened, he was imprisoned. The fight was "easier" because if we used the watchers to assist us, it made US more powerful, not him weaker.

Therefore, Sargeras is the most powerful being in the universe. The old gods have their ability to control the minds of the weak, but they would stand 0 chance against a being that can obliterate entire worlds at his will.