Thread: fury warrior

fury warrior

Hi i need some gear help and would hear about my DPS is good enough .
    what should i go for now (Gear)
    I am 100 % cap in arp with food and lately i was in ICC 10 and made 8,5 k on 4 boss ..
    good day 2 you
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ermoon&n=Mizes

10+ Year Old Account

Re: fury warrior

hmm you have decent gear, so as upgrades i would recommend:

get shadows edge as mainhand an cryptmaker, and try to get deathbringes will. it will push your dps a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohlomg View Post
    /use NAMEOFTRINKET
    /cast recklesness
    /cast charge
    /gquit
    /cast mortal strike
    /cast bladestorm

Your gear is fine. At this point you are pretty much at the mercy of what drops for you. Plan out what you can get from bosses you think your guild can get down in the near future. Getting a shadow's edge is a good idea eventually but with the gear you have now I'm not sure if it would come out on top since you would have to replace all the expertise you get from the axe.

Try harder to get your socket bonuses. You aren't getting one with that nightmare tear which is the best way to fill in a blue slot. This isn't going to make a huge difference to your dps but every little bit helps. A bigger boost to your dps would be using the leather frost badge belt instead of the plate one. If you have enough badges to spare buy that, keep in mind you will want 4 piece tier 10 at some point though.

You forgot to put the last talent point into improved whirlwind. :

Dear Mizes,

I would like to help you, but what's the point ?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-wa...fury-help-arp/

Stop making "Omg halp" posts when you dont even read what people recommand to you in your previous "Omg halp" posts. I already suggested you to put 2/2 points in improved WW because, frankly, it's retarded not to do so, but you didnt do it.

I also recommanded you to replace the STR frost belt with the AGI frost belt, because you got too much hit. You didnt.

You forgot to enchant your shoulders and your Nightmare tear is poorly used.

Sorry if this sounds like bitching but frankly, dont make these post if you dont use advices.