And where is "type reason of votekick" in dungeons?

I remember Blizzard was saying that there will be this thing, that when you want to kick player you must type reason of why you want to do it. But there is no such window, did i missed something?

Re: And where is "type reason of votekick" in dungeons?

Yeah, I saw it previewed too. Maybe they're experiencing a bug with it or something, and don't want it to be released yet. We'll probably see it sooner or later though.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

It's coming Soon™

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by VenoM
    It's coming Soon™
    That's Statesman's trademark comment there ;p

Quote Originally Posted by smajlone
    I remember Blizzard was saying that there will be this thing, that when you want to kick player you must type reason of why you want to do it. But there is no such window, did i missed something?
    I'm pretty sure it was there for a few days after the patch. What I really want is the ability kick people immediately rather than waiting for 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring
    I'm pretty sure it was there for a few days after the patch. What I really want is the ability kick people immediately rather than waiting for 15 minutes.
    It was there for awhile after the patch but then it bugged out. You were also supposed to be ableto kick somebody before the 15 minute mark as well... Hopefully this will get patched soon it's so annoying having to wait 15 minutes only to have someone click no because you didn't put a reason for kicking them :S

10+ Year Old Account

I think blizzard turned it off because of a bug
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

My guess is a few people in PTR gave "N00b fucker" as the reason for the kick so it got shelved. Similar reasons may have the same effect, use your imagination where necessary.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account

I remember being in a H PoS the day the patch came out and we kicked a Boomkin for only doing 500 DPS. I if I remember right the person that kicked him put up a message that said "Crap DPS".

So I think it was working at some point
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."

It should be some way to protect yourself from getting kicked

Getting kicked becasue you get into a grp with 4 players who just wants to annoy people - This has happened a lot of times
    Getting into a grp with someone who are extremely bad / retarded and when I give them tips and tell them to improve, I have gotten kicked a few times (although every1 in the grp agrees with me, they just press yes without reading on the thing that pops up on their screen)

So basically, some way to protect yourself from getting kicked by idiots / clueless noobs that thinks they are good and kicks me because I tell them that they are bad (this is the most annoying one, by far, think I made 20 characters on the realm of a druid to tell him how bad he was, he ignored them as soon as I wrote something to him ofc)
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

The kick Yes/No prompt that goes out does have a reason field, but it's always blank atm.

looks something like this:
    A vote has been initiated to kick Noobiebooby for reason:

Yes / No

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw
    think I made 20 characters on the realm of a druid to tell him how bad he was, he ignored them as soon as I wrote something to him ofc)
    I hate this cliché but seriously, get a freaking life.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring
    indeed

a dungeon doesnt even last 15 minuts

It was removed because everyone was kicking gnomes on test realms for being ugly. True facts.

Because they remembered the majority of the people who play this game are fucking stupid and would only misuse the feature.

All the times I've been vote kicked it's because some hotshot got fucking owned by me on meters and doesn't like me calling him out on it.

Honestly, if you don't know the reason you are kicking someone already from just paying attention, chances are you should hit no.

i ask to kick me if the group REALLY suck
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&cn=Pupazzo

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/24401...vote-kick-bug/

the best a random blue from blizz

when i read it my first thought was, fuck straight to blaming add-ons, yes they sometimes are the problem but sure as hell not in this case
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf
    It was removed because everyone was kicking gnomes on test realms for being ugly. True facts.
    they do have a point.... reason was removed because ppl used it to be rude regardless of what blizz say :P as for 15min wait to kikc its plain gimp tank goes afk then dcs and your stuck for 15 mins b4 you can kick >< similarly cant kick while in combat is fail too so some retard is puposely ninja pulling to try and wipe the grp and you cant kick him GG

In my opinion the "reason button" felt quite pointless anyway. Either the group (with or without the kickees consent) decided that someone needs to be kicked or the guy who wants to be kicked has asked for it himself.