Thread: Pitbull 4 help

Pitbull 4 help

Hi there, after using x pearl for so long I wanted to change to something. Pitbull is nice and clean but i'm having a few problems I need help solving please.

* How can I set all health bars to green?
    - At the moment they are class specific and it's hard to see them without staring directly at them
    * How can I enlarge the target debuff size?
    - without making the frames huge I can't see where to make the debuffs bigger anywhere.
    * Is there an aggro warning at all?

*Can I get bigger pvp icons?

Thanks.

Re: Pitbull 4 help

You're looking for PowerAuras Classic.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Thanks a lot!

Edited it out of my first post.

Thanks!

/pb - Layout Editor, and select the layout the contains the specfic frames.
    Bars - Health Bar.
    Unchecking Color by Class will have the bar green when full, but fading towards red when low health.
    To have a consistent colour, check Custom Color and pick one, with the background showing the deficit being a darker shade, but by checking Custom Background, that can be changed too.

Not a text aggro warning, but you can have the health bar turn red once a unit has aggro through one of the modules, called Aggro I believe.
    Not sure immediately about the debuffs since I have not played with the auras yet, but it should be under auras.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

debuff size can be changed in the layout editor-->auras-->debuffs

Wohoo, thank you, got it all working cheers. ;D ;D