Hi there, after using x pearl for so long I wanted to change to something. Pitbull is nice and clean but i'm having a few problems I need help solving please.
* How can I set all health bars to green?
- At the moment they are class specific and it's hard to see them without staring directly at them
* How can I enlarge the target debuff size?
- without making the frames huge I can't see where to make the debuffs bigger anywhere.
* Is there an aggro warning at all?
/pb - Layout Editor, and select the layout the contains the specfic frames.
Bars - Health Bar.
Unchecking Color by Class will have the bar green when full, but fading towards red when low health.
To have a consistent colour, check Custom Color and pick one, with the background showing the deficit being a darker shade, but by checking Custom Background, that can be changed too.
Not a text aggro warning, but you can have the health bar turn red once a unit has aggro through one of the modules, called Aggro I believe.
Not sure immediately about the debuffs since I have not played with the auras yet, but it should be under auras.
Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking
I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
Originally Posted by Reinaerd
T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.