I need a new Laptop, Help please!

Hello dear WoW players.
    I am soon gonna buy a new laptop. It is gonna be a real Gaming laptop.
    Got any proposals?
    (Cost around 1000 Euro)
    Thanks allready!
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Re: I need a new Laptop, Help please!

You should avoid getting a laptop for gaming IMO. They usually have crappy hardware compared to desktops for the same price and you are usually unable to upgrade them. Where do you live and is there any special site you want to buy from?

Asus Notebook with core i7 quadcore, ATI 5730 mobility and 4GB Ram looks like a pretty nice computer for about 780 euro.

Well, im currently having a desktop. I know, they will ALLWAYS be better than laptops cuz you can change everything in it, but i need a laptop because its easier to move around. I Live in denmark, but just link me some computers and i'll find them on my own.
    And thanks Nixia, that looks pretty good.
    I have self been looking on the: "MSI GX740 065NE - ATI HD 5870 - Core i5 430M 2.26 GHz - 17" TFT"

I can't find that laptop on newegg but it looks like that one you posted is better then the Asus one.

Edit: The MSI GX740 looks very nice. It will probably handle most new games with good framerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    I can't find that laptop on newegg but it looks like that one you posted is better then the Asus one.

Edit: The MSI GX740 looks very nice. It will probably handle most new games with good framerate.
    Okay. Sounds good, i'll look around some more,

Herald of the Titans

The only advice I can give you is never buy a laptop with a quad core if you intend to use it for gaming. Dual core is the way to go at the moment since the difference in clock speed between dual core and quad core is pretty significant (~50%) and since most games only fully use up to 2 cores, you will see much better performance with a dual core.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely