The Best of Raiding: Your Personal 'Best of' List

The point of this thread is to basically compose a raid of no more or less than 10 bosses of you're choosing from anywhere from WoW history and place them in one raid instance. They must be from raids, so they can't be from 5 mans or hogger. Other than that it doesn't matter, whether you pick the hardest 10 bosses, the 10 that meant the most to you, or w/e you feel gives the best variety of the game. You should pick one to be an 'end boss' and maybe give a brief reason for that pick. That boss does not have to be any significant boss. To clarifty:

-Disregard raid size. Pretend if it isn't a 25 man the 10/20/40 man is perfectly tuned and equally enjoyable encounter but has been made into a 25 man. Or if you prefer 10/20/40 mans pretend its tuned to that size instead.
    -Disregard lore (the fact that Illidan and Arthas wouldn't be in the same raid if you pick them for example).
    -Disregard outgearing it-they are all perfectly tuned to an approriate level of when they were first released. Also disregard limited attempts/time limit.
    -Lastly specifty hardmode or in a case like Naxx40 list that boss as it appeared in Naxx40. Also, you should have some knowledge of that particular boss fight-preferably before outlevling it but if you are very familiar with that particular boss fight and its mechanics then go ahead and list it.

Anyways, here is my list-I missed vanilla so all mine are from TBC/Wotlk

Mimiron hardmode
    Heigan
    Big Bad Wolf (Opera Event)
    Yogg One Light
    Kael'Thas
    Zul'Jin
    Magtheridon
    Professor Putricide
    Lich King
    Algalon-Also my endboss, simply because I felt it was extremely well designed and its my personal favorite.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: The Best of Raiding: Your Personal 'Best of' List

Server 2nd Ragnaros kill [Stonemaul-US] - about 2 hours after the server 1st - DAMN YOU!!!
    Server 1st C'Thun kill [Stonemaul-US] - we teamed up with the guild that got the 1st Rags kill

And on a personal note - which is much less "impressive" - nothing felt better than get my first piece of epic gear. It was the Ardent Custodian [Mace], random world drop...I found it on trash in ZF and won the roll.

I'd have to say I like Burning crusade the best. By far the best content.

Sunwell was real /kill yourself raiding.
    Black temple was my fav.
    TK
    ICC
    Kara
    SSC
    Ulduar.

I didn't really like anything else.

Edit for Gruul's lair. I like that.

15+ Year Old Account

Please read the OP -- it's asking for a very specific list of 10 raid bosses. For general "best raid" discussion, please see this other active thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...instance-raid/

I'd say, in this order of progression

vael
    professor putricide
    battleguard sartura
    chromaggus
    the lurker below (waterwalking people when it was on farm was priceless during the water jet)
    general rajaxx from aq20
    twin emps
    firefighter
    the lich king
    nefarian

I would want a raid with mixed bosses from Kara and ZA Maybe the four first in ZA and then 5 from Kara and Zul'jin as the last boss

Magtheridon
    CHromaggus
    Twins ( aq )
    Vash
    Kael ( BC )
    Sarth +3 ( not zerg tactic )
    Muru
    Algalon
    Yogg +0
    Lichking of course

Ecce homo ergo elk