Thread: Enh gear advice

Enh gear advice

Guys, I need ur advice/opinion/flaming ( not ) on what should I upgrade next on my enh shaman.
    Note that I am in a guild which has done 4/12 both ICC10/25 ( yes I know...-.- ) so the upper ICC wings are not available to me atm, nor is ICC hard mode ( although it might become soon ).
    Here's my armory link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&cn=Zeirene

I am thinking of getting the 251 lvl axe from ICC10 again, getting the 264 belt with badges and the t10 shoulders/legs. I can also get the crafted mail feet which are pre-ICC hardmode BiS and buy the 264 BoE neck which is again, pre-ICC hardmode BiS. Atm I have 60 frost badges and grinding more steadily. If you have any suggestion on what should I change in my ,,plan" and in which order i should buy these items please share it with me. And no, do not say get leggings from VoA cus that place is cursed.
    Also, is there a point in which I should start geming hit instead of haste ( ignore SiM or Raw, i am a neanderthal who does not know to use those programs nor i have managed to learn ). Your opinion will be appreciated...trolls are welcomed too

Re: Enh gear advice

New helm and shoulder enchants.
    Buy the T10 Shoulders and then Pants. Then, belt if you still have that one.
    Of course the 251 axe is worth getting if it drops.
    Wodin's is good if you are rich, but spending gold on leveling Engineering would be better spent.
    Put points in Imp Shields not +int.

Thats a solid game plan, imo.

Oh ya... Sim stuff.

Re: Enh gear advice

I suggest saving the Leggings and Hands till last, Voa drops only those 2.