Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Need some Holy advice! @Lich King

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Multiple Paladins with AM. We can do both.
    Quite amazing, considering that AM cooldown is 2 minutes and Infest cooldown is less than 30 seconds. You would need more than 5 paladins with perfectly timed AMs to cover all Infests, so a spare paladin could use one for avoid silences, a silence that can be easily avoid by stading in the mob's back.

15+ Year Old Account

Firecrest, while your post was completely accurate, it was also totally unnecessary. Lol.

Certainly no one should be infront of the Raging Spirit except the tank. The reason for using AM was to prevent the tank from being silenced in the event he needs to taunt. I didn't mean to insinuate it was ok for others to stand in front of Spirit simply because we could prevent the silence. I just know from my limited attempts on the LK that we had a tank silenced when we needed a taunt. I'm simply looking for more ways to help our raid. Preventing the silence is better than having to cleanse a silence and not have it be quick enough and the tank unable to taunt.

However, your response did bring up another question about this fight. Assume we have one Raging Spirit left over from the transition phase, at what point would the dps kill the Spirit? Certainly they cant ignore the Valkyrs. And also, is positioning the remaining Spirit on top of the LK, facing only the tanks ofc, the best positioning since it can still cast its cone silence? Silencing both tanks in the process.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    Quite amazing, considering that AM cooldown is 2 minutes and Infest cooldown is less than 30 seconds. You would need more than 5 paladins with perfectly timed AMs to cover all Infests, so a spare paladin could use one for avoid silences, a silence that can be easily avoid by stading in the mob's back.
    Ok, well we dont get them all, but we werent getting them all in the first place. So what's your point?

I referenced preventing the silence on the tank in my previous post. I didnt mean to make it sound like it was cool for anyone to stand in front of the Spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Firecrest, while your post was completely accurate, it was also totally unnecessary. Lol.

Certainly no one should be infront of the Raging Spirit except the tank. The reason for using AM was to prevent the tank from being silenced in the event he needs to taunt. I didn't mean to insinuate it was ok for others to stand in front of Spirit simply because we could prevent the silence. I just know from my limited attempts on the LK that we had a tank silenced when we needed a taunt. I'm simply looking for more ways to help our raid. Preventing the silence is better than having to cleanse a silence and not have it be quick enough and the tank unable to taunt.

However, your response did bring up another question about this fight. Assume we have one Raging Spirit left over from the transition phase, at what point would the dps kill the Spirit? Certainly they cant ignore the Valkyrs. And also, is positioning the remaining Spirit on top of the LK, facing only the tanks ofc, the best positioning since it can still cast its cone silence? Silencing both tanks in the process.
    The silence is a magic dispellable debuff. You could just use a cleanse, instead of using a 2 minute cooldown to avoid it. If both tanks are going to get hit, a disc priest can always massdispell it. My point is: Aura Mastery is a amazing tool for this fight, you can ignore a infest with PW:S and AM:S, or to absorv more dmg from exploding spirits. Using it to prevent a silence that can be instantly dispelled is just a huge waste.

And I belive that you need to clear all adds before the first wave of valks lands, or it is pretty much of a wipe. You might be able to forget about them in a 10-man raid, but you need to burn them real fast on a 25-man.

15+ Year Old Account

Ok, so with 2 AMs in the raid, when is the optimal time to use them? Right before Infest?

Right before infest, the same thing about Dsac. Save your cooldowns on phase 2 in case your disc priest is grabed by a Valk. At phase 3, you might want to save cooldowns if you are having problems with ghosts.