KGpanels Question

Just started getting into this awesome little addon, but there's one thing i can't seem to find an answer to.

Is there a way to change the texture of a panel with the scripting system? specifically i want to rotate the texture ( I want cogwheels for my steampunkish gnomish rogue UI :P)
    any help or directions are appreciated!

Re: KGpanels Question

Do you want it animated or just to rotate when something happens?

If you want an animated cog you'll need to create a TGA sequence, I have no idea how to do that though.

If you want it to change based on criteria, then that'll be scriptable. Sadly I know nothing about KGPanel scripting.

ooh, tga sequence, that never occured to me.. bears more research!

15+ Year Old Account

It's probably possible to use a script to animate a the cog using the system time or something to, but I'm guessing a TGA sequence would probably be easier to make. GL either way, it sounds like a cool idea.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Considering that WoW has a built-in animation API for doing things like rotating textures, it shouldn't be too horribly hard, but i know I wouldn't put my hand to it.

What are the "commands" to make the panel cling to something (i.e. player, target, minimap, etc), i used to know this a while back but have not used KG panels for quite some time D:
    My greatest fear is not being too inadequate, but being powerful beyond all reason.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

That's the "Anchoring" option at the bottom of the kgPanels config for each panel.