if vanq = top 1000 on AT realm

so if vanq title is rewarded for being anywhere from 1-1000 in the teams list..... what rating would that be near... that's if they go by rating on the tournament realm, this will be my first time.

Re: if vanq = top 1000 on AT realm

No one can say for certain. This is my thought process, and it's very skewed but it's better than no guess at all:
    If you take the top 80 3v3 teams on the 14 US BGs, that's 1120 teams. The average rating of rank #80 of all the BGs is around 2300. Let's assume for the sake of clarity that the top 1120 teams in the world think they're good enough to make their mark, and ALL go and do the arena tournament. That means that, with your current 3v3 team, you need to be about at the level of 2300 to have a good chance of making it in the top 1000.

top 1000 is nowhere near 2300

on the EU TR last time it was somewhere between 1800-2000, dont remember exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Beast
    ^ i didnt really read that but he sounds retarded Its like 1900
    if you did read you would realize how retarded you look. and he's saying if they ALL signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by stevncolbear
    if you did read you would realize how retarded you look. and he's saying if they ALL signed up.
    My ratings are higher than yours

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Beast
    My ratings are higher than yours
    It was 1900 last year, but arena ratings have inflated quote a bit. Also nice come back.

Quote Originally Posted by decyphier
    so if vanq title is rewarded for being anywhere from 1-1000 in the teams list..... what rating would that be near... that's if they go by rating on the tournament realm, this will be my first time.
    there is no way to say for certain and anyone who gives you a specific rating (or range) would just be guessing or making judgements based off of past experiences. It's hard to say it just depends on how many good teams sign up. Alot of the pr0 players will be signing up for the cash prize im sure however im also sure that alot of good players won't sign up to push their character on live so it's tough to call.
    Always check links before clicking

Quote Originally Posted by Nem2k
    top 1000 is nowhere near 2300

on the EU TR last time it was somewhere between 1800-2000, dont remember exactly
    Congrats on reading comprehension. Tournament realms don't have all the scrub players regular realms have, do they? so obviously it'll be harder to get high rating. His point was you'd probably need to be about 2300 caliber on real realms in order to get vanq on the tournament realms. Not that you'd need 2300 on the tournament realms.

Seriously people, does anyone read before they respond anymore?