Sindragosa 10m normal

Okay so to try and keep a long story short, due to irl things i dont have time for a proper raiding guild, and i have to pug icc. Luckily I've found some regulars for my runs. About half is on their main and new to the fight, but competent players. Others are alts of people who downed this fight on their mains, but not on these alts yet. Last week was the first time that we didnt have to pug any slackers into the group (only 2 new puggers and both good players) and we downed 10/12 and due to time running out didnt try sindragosa. This week we're going for sindragosa.

Now i read tacs, watched video's etc but i still have a few questions. First off as maintank should i use frost resi peices? I got the belt and feet in my bank from back in the day and could easily make the chest if needed. Is the frost resi on the maintank usefull if the group is trying sindragosa for the first time and im expecting to be able to take her eventually but have some trouble at first? The belt would replace the 264 frost badge belt, the feet would replace the crafted feet, the chest would replace the 251 t10 chest. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Divinedoom . I can either gem the frost resi peices for defense or use sanctified legs to make up for the defense difference.

2nd question is about trinkets. As far as i've understood the most dangerous mechanic to tanks is the breath, so 2 stamina trinkets right? Problem is ive been unlucky on drops and rolls with stam trinkets so my question is if you'd suggest The black heart or a brewfest trinket as the second trinket? Basicly looking for people who have tanked the fight and if they'd considder her melee to be enough danger to warrant The black heart over the extra stamina of the brewfest trinket or not.

And last, does anyone have any usefull tips or tricks that arent mentioned in most tacs/vids for this fight?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Sindragosa 10m normal

her melee is quite big... I would say 50% melee dmg, 50% magic dmg for me - if you stay on low stacks of debuff without frost resist (only pala aura). You can do this on normal without frost resist if you will change tanks fast like 5 debuffs. If you use 3 frost resist items, you can tank her safe in 10-15 stacks... At 20 stacks is quite critical to get heal second after frost breath

I personally tank her with 3 frost rezist items+aura = 411 frost resist I think. I can laugh at her aoe dmg, bombs... Frost breath doesnt kill me even with 20 debuffs without using cd (but without fast heal her melee can kill me right after easy) I change with second tank when I get like 10-13 stacks so I dont need to much healing

It's a pretty easy fight, you shouldn't have too much trouble.

If you know the strat, then the only thing you should be worried about is Phase 2 at 35% HP. Getting your group's head around that phase is the only hard part of the fight.

I agree. It's the last phase thats a problem, everything else should run very smoothly if people understand the tacs, however even with members knowing all tacs etc I have faced big problems on last phase. Usually shit starts happening on fourth iceblock or something, and dps starts halting etc, gets painless. Make sure your dps'ers know that if they all burst the iceblock it will go down too fast, and they wont have much time on sindragosa. So do it just a little faster than needed but no more.. maybe assign groups to kill & go behind the iceblock every second iceblock etc. Well Good luck anyway (:

15+ Year Old Account

Its the switch from P1 to P3 thats the hardest point, after that its a matter of repetition.

But yeah, the DPS starts to drag around 4th block as they're happening pretty quickly, I'd suggest you form rotating groups for P3. 1 group starts on blocks and avoid the stacks, the other does the boss, rotate groups every 2 blocks or something to drop off stacks.