Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Warriors damage in arena in 2's

I never liked Protection Warrior in 2's. If I were you I'd switch to Damage if you still wanted to go in the 2's bracket but if you want Protection I recommend 3's.

Healing/Tank = High survivability, low damage. (In this case your healer will go out of mana because you can't kill the enemy fast enough so in the end they're just hitting a wall that isn't doing much back.)
    Healing/Damage = High damage, medium survivability. (Best out of the 3, the ratio of heals:damage is nice, not quite as easy to survive as Healing/Tank but you have the damage to be able to kill your enemy.)
    Damage/Damage = Very High damage, low survivability. (Burst scenario, quick damage, if they don't die within the burst time that you do, you're screwed. No heals = low survivability meaning you have to kill them quick and fast.)

Arenas SUCK and warriors suck a little less....

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

me and a prot pala had great fun with a warrior / lock team had them like 6 times in our 20 games . Owed them every time . Frost Presence is FTW
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySmuckles
    'Lol' all you want (what's up with these stupid internet acronyms) but that totem can be reapplied every now and then, unlike PS and barskin wich are on a bigger cooldown, pair that with earthbinding and you cant even get to the shaman without the warrior beeing dispelled/freedom'd.

Compare it to PWS then, it's still total shite in comparison. SCT doesn't scale with SP (Or at least I havn't noticed it), 21 second cooldown, removes current Earth totem, you have to glyph for it and it only shields 4k.

PWS scales with SP, does damage back, 15s reuse time, can be cast on anyone, can be glyphed to heal a moderate amount, grants mana back when broken.

It's still a great glyph though. It shouldn't be a glyph and should be a totem effect by default, it's far too mandatory for survival in PvP.

Also Warriors take the piss.

That's probably your ping issue, because I have no problems with my shaman kiting a warrior around unless it's not ROV ofc ;D

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

Raid gear= success in arena for warriors sadly....

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by atimuscalamity
    I never actually learnt every talent of other classes, also even if i heal from a 40 yard range, the fact that a warrior is humping my warlock, the damage he outputs is insane with a mortal strike and if my lock is on low health if i see the warrior switch to me with the intention of charging, if i choose to run LoS, he can easily go back on my warlock and finish the job, i rather top my warlock off to a suitable amount of health, thats usually when the warrior gets in a charge on me.
    You don't really need to LoS if you see him try to switch, just keep distance, anything over 30 yards prevents the charge. Also when he is off your lock as hes trying to switch to you his pressure drops to just making you run, just use Riptide to top off your lock during that time. Your lock should also be draining life if he cannot be topped off by 2 riptides as the warrior chases you.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

don't let him get Unrelenting assault up. and if he does, try to peel him for the duration. you're not gonna out heal a CRITTER with 75% ms up on you. (spam healing pretty much gives him 100% chance to put it up)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lafleur
    Firsrt of all you can't use both earthbind and stoneclaw since they both are earth totems.
    well one totem-globa isnt that much tbh

Yesterday I was doing 2v2 arenas with my rogue and feral rogue friend.

We faced warrior and paladin. Warrior was just sitting behind the box with shield and 1h equipped, doing 4-5k crits every hit.. Balanced? I got around 900 resilience. When we finally got him to battle stance, Charge --> 6k MS --> GG. Same on my priest with 1300 resilience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Beast
    Raid gear= success in arena for warriors sadly....
    Except for the fact that, like... warriors are the squishiest class in the game without resilience. :S

10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard killed 2's for the reason that they couldnt balance it, if you cant live with some classes being better than you in 2's, leave em

Guess theres not much u can do, sometimes you just need to realise your getting outplayed by unfair combos, ESPECIALLY in 2s, thats a reason for removing all titles from that bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Hnngh

We faced warrior and paladin. Warrior was just sitting behind the box with shield and 1h equipped, doing 4-5k crits every hit.. Balanced? I got around 900 resilience. When we finally got him to battle stance, Charge --> 6k MS --> GG. Same on my priest with 1300 resilience.
    Prot Paladins do quite a bit more damage then Prot Warriors...Prot Warriors are strong against casters whereas Prot Paladins are pretty much Gods against Melee.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hnngh

I would really like to see a screen shot of a warrior critting 4-5K every hit in defensive stance... otherwise I believe you are exaggerating the situation by a fair margin. My priest runs with 1100 resil, and warriors with tier 2 weapons MS crit me for 4.5K tops.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account

simply they counter you..its nearly autowin for em if they dont fail whit some thing majorly :< sad story , and y frost shock earthbind...etc you know thedrill saves few seconds allways :P suffering warrs myself expecially against warr+druid :P paladins are still easily kill able for affli wlock :P heroisim,few interupts force buble hex warr recover and keel pala again
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"