WoW fansites program?

I just came across this little jewel --> http://www.wow-europe.com/en/links/fansites.html

"Blizzard Entertainment is always looking for good fan sites. Websites that are interested in participating in our official European Fan Site Program are required to meet the following guidelines:

-The content found on these sites must be entirely about one or more of our games and speak about World of Warcraft.

-Sites must be updated at least once a week.

-Fan site administrators must be over 18, or have written permission from their parent or guardian.

-Your site must already be completed and online. Your site must already be receiving public visitors.

-The site can not contain or link to content which violates or encourages violating the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.
    In return, fan sites will receive regular updates and heads-up on news along with some additional surprises from time to time."

Looks interesting and I was personally wondering why Mmo-champ isn't/shouldn't be there.
    What do you lot think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

Deleted

Re: WoW fansites program?

The site can not contain or link to content which violates or encourages violating the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.
    I'm pretty sure datamining is specifically prohibited, and announcing expansions before even blizzard do has to be in there somewhere.

Re: WoW fansites program?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    I'm pretty sure datamining is specifically prohibited, and announcing expansions before even blizzard do has to be in there somewhere.
    Looking at game files and speculation are fine in Blizzard's eyes, at least from a brief summary of their terms of use. Plus, Wowhead has a lot of datamined spells/items etc. and is still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.