Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Mage proffessions?

right now im rolling skinning/minning on mage :P
    Ultimate money and +health +crit

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    It interrupts casting sequences (queues) and you have to account for reaction times and latency of clicking the targetting circle. I'd give it 10-15 dps tops accounting for that, if it's not a dps loss outside of movement, which I think it may be depending on the severity of those factors.

how to use bombs as arcane: place marker during an arcane missiles channel+click when it ends
    how to use bombs as fire: place marker during fireball cast+click when ends

you can activate the bomb at any time during any cast and it won't interrupt it, and with no GCD you can launch a hot streak or start chain casting arcane blast the second you throw it.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle

how to use bombs as arcane: place marker during an arcane missiles channel+click when it ends
    how to use bombs as fire: place marker during fireball cast+click when ends

you can activate the bomb at any time during any cast and it won't interrupt it, and with no GCD you can launch a hot streak or start chain casting arcane blast the second you throw it.
    Ah I didn't know you could activate them during casts. Then again, they changed all aoe so you could do that. I guess I'm just thinking too far back when you couldn't even chain blizzards like that :x