Tanks and Players in Random HCs

Hello everybody ...

I just had next experience in random HC today so just wanted to ask you your opinion about it.

We joined Forge of Soul HC. everything went nice till random Seven-Fingered Claws dropped. Hunter in our group needed on it (he had some polearm from Normal dungeon) but our healer shaman needed on it too. And ofc Shaman won. Hunter ask him why he needed on him and he told for Ench. spec. Hunter just said that it was unfair from him to need on dps item if he is healer. just reaction from shaman was - i have no chance to get random as DPS. After we killed next boss Nighttime dropped. Hunter again needed and won on it. After that Leader Tank said: " I AM LEADER, NEED IF NEED, NOW LOOK, PRESS" and he woted kick hunter. I didnt press accept but others did so he was kicked. I just think they voted YES becasue that hunter was going need on DPS trinked from last boss (other dps was warrior).

So "leader tank" kicked DPS becasue healer needed DPS item ? I really didn't get it ! And Why these days so many tanks think if they are leader they can vote kick only !

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tanks and Players in Random HCs

Please see the existing LFD experiences thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...-dungeon-tool/