Do high end guilds use healbot/vuhdo

hey, this is my first post so be gentle ;D

so the title gives it away really, do high end guilds like ensidia and method etc, do they use healbot/vuhdo or do they just stick to grid and other addons of that nature?

Re: Do high end guilds use healbot/vuhdo

It is kind of a person to person basis, not a 'all high end guilds use this addon' type of thing.

HealBot simply incorporates mouse over macro's, it's just like using Grid+Mouse over more or less... So if people like that style of healing, they'll use it. Top end guilds don't force their healers to use something specific (Other than the standard mods they require of everyone). If a healer can perform, it doesn't matter what they're using.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

I wouldn't say i'm in a top end guild, top 5 on my server, and i swear by vuhdo.

When you see alot of top guild videos you see lots of grid and even some vuhdo. There are hundreds of different ways to configure these addon to look / show / heal however you want.

The biggest reason to use these addons is not just the ease of click and heal, but the fact that they show many buff / debuffs in real time, something blizzard has said the stock UI lacks, making it easier to heal / use CD's / be aware of whats going on during a fight.

I used healbot for years and recently switch to vuhdo, i highly recommend grabbing it and watching the configure vids to set it up to your playing style, esp as a resto druid (for me) makes tracking hot timers and even using macros easy, fast, and almost brain-dead easy.

My guild is technically still a top 1% guild but we don't require anyone to use any particular healing addon. Most of our healers use either Grid + Clique or VuhDo though. I prefer VuhDo at the moment just because it's easier to set up than Grid and imho it's better than Grid for druid healing. I'm also in the same boat as the above poster. I used HealBot for quite awhile before a friend of mine at work suggested VuhDo and I haven't turned back.