Poll: What class will be your main in cataclysm?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Your main in cataclysm

I'll never have a main other than my warrior, since pre-tbc, until the 1000th expansion
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

10+ Year Old Account

I started playing in feb 2009 with retri pala as my first experience in Warcraft and switched to holy when i started raiding due to high demand for the spec. That soon proved very frustrating as i am playing on one of the worse realms in Europe, so decided to start lvling all classes to see which will bring the flavor back. I ended up raiding Naxx as dk dps, uld as holy pala, toc as ele shaman and icc as feral druid and i most enjoyed the later but i`m a bit worried about the changes to rage (for tanking) and the tendency to make dps a user-friendly spec, making all the fun go away. Levelling my priest to 70 felt like a big change (disc/shadow) and the preview made me think about rolling goblin priest as main in Cata.
    I also have a question : once Cata comes, together will rerolling class, will you also change your realm?

RMP is... loosing? :OOO

Gonna play my mage first and foremost. He's been my main since vanilla and (not counting a Night Elf Warrior in beta) he was my very first WoW character.

Priest.

before the class preview, while I was begining to level a warrior tank, I thought he'd be my new main, being more interesting to play than my paladin. Now that blizzard wants to complicate paladin tanking, im thinking that I will be keeping my paladin in all of his shiny glory.

Brock2525

Gnome Warlock, same toon that has been my main since 2004.

Enhancement shaman, seems like it won't be as overplayed as the other specs

I'll reroll Shaman.
    With us visiting the four Elemental Planes in Cataclysm, you just can't go wrong with playing the "Element Class" Shaman.

Can't say. Probably level all of my characters, still probably play my Retribution paladin who has been ret since 2.0(when I started playing. ._.)

My tauren warrior shall stay as my main, though I will play a goblin priest a lot.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Going to make a worgen warrior because worgen + heroic leap = sexy

Either a Prot warrior Worgen, or something Elemental shaman.

10+ Year Old Account

WARLOCK! always have played one, always will
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

the druid i currently play and plan to keep

15+ Year Old Account

I intend to continue with my DK, however, I'm somewhat worried of all the changes - the dedicated tanking tree, the change to the rune system... I'm afraid I won't recognize my main on the day 4.0 goes live Who knows, maybe I'll roll another class, like paladin, or switch to my warrior. It must be a hybrid class, pure dps is boring.

Probably level my paladin up to 85 first, then start a Worgen (not sure of class, I guess I'll find out the best for it when the time comes) and goblin rogue. Worgen female, goblin male.

I'll keep the druid as my main. Might roll a new druid too and amke him resto and watch him stand there as a wolf and morph into a GD redwood!
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account

Gonna stick to my DK in cataclysm, i'm one of those guys who likes having a more 'complete' char, such as achievements and rare items, plus my DK has 280k honor kills and raven lord, both zg mounts, thunderfury and sulfuras, so i don't think i could reroll ;p If worgens are that badass though, i'll change to one, gnome atm

Gonna go back to my hunter after raiding with the DK for most of WOTLK.

Go Go Camo!!!