Mortal Strike Tanking?

So I downloaded a tank spreadsheet off EJ today for the first time. I was looking at the talent section and noticed it asked about Mortal Strike. This flooded back memories of vanilla tanking when protection was as useless as tits on an ugly girl.

My question is, is there a protection/arms spec that is worth wasting the points on in current content or is the spreadsheet creator just a hopeless romantic?

Re: Mortal Strike Tanking?

Quote Originally Posted by boazjuggalo
    useless as tits on an ugly girl.
    Ha

Quote Originally Posted by boazjuggalo
    My question is, is there a protection/arms spec that is worth wasting the points on in current content
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Thats what I figured. In current game defensive stats are too important as compared to Vanilla. Removing that many pots from the prot tree would handycap any tank. Oh well.

You can go revenge spam for 5 mans.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LAdczf0t0bbRZZVhtrx0zids

unsure if that link works but its a 33/0/38 build with all stamina talents taken. supposedly tested in icc 10 and 25 with success. slightly weak against trash. ill be trying it in my 10 man soon and will post my opinions on it.